Chapter 3

Belle’s POV

“Hey Jay, what’s up?” I muttered quietly.

I was still in the healers building, they had just told me to take it easy for the rest of the day, even though I was totally fine.

He was currently sitting on my bed, flowers in his hand.

“Mum said it’d be nice to see you” he thrust the flowers forward.

“Aw, thanks, I’ll find a place for them in my room” I smiled.

I pulled him into a hug, ruffling his hair. He had a mop of the unruliest hair I’d ever seen. He kept it matted down most of the time to avoid ‘haircut time’ from his mum.

He wasn’t like other werewolves and was defected when he was born. He turned out clumsy and spoke oddly sometimes, being an outcast in our learning classes. He also lacked a little in hand signals which were important if in need to invade other territory.

He used to have friends when he was younger, but he told me they drifted away. I was his only friend, he wrote when he was feeling emotional and produced great works, but no one paid much attention, except me.

*1 week later*

“Ha! I beat you!” I squealed as my bike crossed the finish line first.

“No fair! You elbowed me in the rib!” Jay protested.

I laughed as he demanded a re-match.

“I will whip your ass” I prepped myself for the next race.

We were playing Mario kart in his room while his parents were out. There was some huge meeting and the entire werewolf and Feline Realms requested for over 25’s.

“Haha, beating you” he gloated as I fell into the lava.

*later that day*

“Look outside”

I sat up from the book I was reading, looking around in confusion, why were those vampires here?

I peeked out of my window, peering down to the gravel outside. I spotted five heads peeking out of the forest. I jumped down from my window, striding over to them.

“You healed fast, it’s only been a week” Niall spoke.

“Werewolves heal quickly” I told them. “And what are you even doing here anyway? You told me not to cross you hypocrite.” I sassed.

“Vampires and Werewolves have been forced to made amends” Zayn growled.

Surprised was an understatement. I was beyond shocked. It was mainly the council in the Realms that stated a forbidden land. They told us to hate Vampires all our lives and now they want us to amend?!

Shocking I know, I still can’t get my head around it”

I shot a glare at Niall, telling him rudely to fuck off.

“So does this mean that it’s free to pass over to your realm?” I pondered.

“Yes, temporarily, they’re trialling how it will go” Zayn spoke, his face stayed grim the whole time.

“Sweet” I shrugged.

I walked back inside, watching the vampires wander around the street in the dark, interest clearly written across their features. They obviously hadn’t been on this side, especially near the houses. Is it different over there?

Guess I’ll find out tomorrow, but now I’m off to sleep, I’m knackered.

I pulled the covers over my body, snuggling into my pillow and shutting my eyes to fall into sleepy land.