Chapter 25

“You know this is just getting annoying” I groaned as Niall appeared in my dreams.

“I know I’m sorry, but I just wanted to inform you that the court date is scheduled in a week, on the Wednesday, at 2:30 pm”

“Oh, okay then, thanks, is Zayn alright?”

“Yeah, he’s coping alright, he’s trying to ignore it”

“Oh, okay…”

“Yeah.”

“Well, thanks anyway”

“No worries”

Niall swept a bow as he disappeared, returning me to my dreams.

When I woke up I was greeted to Zayn at the foot of my bed, stripping himself of his top, his back facing to me as he dropped it on one of my beanbags.

He unbuckled his belt, sliding his jeans down before turning to me, slightly startled at me staring blearily at him.

“I didn’t think you’d wake up, I came to cuddle, can we still do that? You’re mum is out” he spoke hurriedly.

“Be my guest” I winced at the cold air, letting him slide in and wrap around me.

“I missed you gorgeous” he mumbled in my ear, kissing my temple.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I was going crazy” he nuzzled his nose into my cheek, inhaling deeply.

“Are you nervous about the court date?”

“I’m trying to ignore it”

“Ok, well go to sleep”

“You too” he kissed my cheek once more, tightening his grip on my waist ever so slightly.

We stayed in that position for a solid 4 hours, drifting in and out of consciousness.

***

“The court date is tomorrow and I’m going to go to jail” Zayn huffed, stomping around his room.

I stayed on his bed, snuggled under his thick fur blanket, he was venting about the court date tomorrow, yelling out his thoughts and rampaging.

“I’m going to lose everything” Zayn ran a hand through his hair, a deep frown implemented on his perfect face. He stopped in his tracks, glancing at me.

“I’m going to lose you” he whispered, gently taking my face into his hands as he climbed onto the bed.