Chapter 16

I woke in the morning, flashbacks of last night’s intimate moment with Zayn. His warm wet tongue on my cl-

“Jay’s here for you honey!” my mother called from downstairs.

I threw the sheets aside, stumbling down the stairs to greet Jay in the kitchen.

“Hey buddy” I slung my arms around his neck, leaning my weight onto him, I inhaled his scent, nuzzling my face into his neck. I missed his comforting aura.

He dragged me along as we made our way to the dining table, splitting the eggs, bacon and toast between us before we dug in.

We finished in record time, using team effort to wash up the dishes before I quickly changed in my room, walking with him outside where we raced eachother to the meadow.

“Daisies!” I giggled childishly as I leaped into the soft bed of flowers.

The soft ground was like a pillow, breaking my fall to reduce the impact.

He crashed down next to me, his chest heaving up and down from the short run.

I sat up, crossing my legs as I picked a daisy off its stem, making a small slit near the end and picking another daisy, I thread the stem through the other, creating the start of a daisy chain.

--

I had finished a long, stable chain by an hour, Jay handing me daisies as I grew my soon-to-be flower crown.

“Stay still and hold, right here” I instructed, he held the daisy to his head as I wrapped it around his head.

I was using him as a mould for a reasonable circumference for the crown, wrapping and weaving it numerous of times before I fiddled with the end, managing to tie it to the first daisy again.

“All done” I smiled.

He took it of his head, placing it on mine as he flashed a quick smile, lying back down in the daisies, I copied his actions, lying down next to him.

The breeze was soft and gentle and the daisies around us swayed in the wind. It was peaceful and the sun was warm as it beat down on us. We were fine being quiet as we looked to the clouds, pointing out formations every now and then. I pointed out an egg shape, getting shot down as he said it was just a circle.

We heard laughter slowly coming towards us, two felines leaping over us, Jay and I were both startled for a second, sitting up as we watched the two felines, race eachother around, one a cheetah and one a snow leopard.

The cheetah pounced on the leopard in a friendly way, nuzzling its face into the neck of the snow leopard.

They transformed into their human forms, one laying on top of the other, the leopard I recognised as Alisha.

“Do you know them?” Jay asked, sitting up.

“Yeah, my mum knows her mum” I mumbled.

“Shall we go say hi?”

I didn’t get a chance to respond as he quickly transformed and ran over, I chased him, tackling him down a few metres away from Alisha and her friend.

He transformed after me, turning to say hi to Alisha.

“Oh…it’s you.” Alisha shot, spotting me.

I stuck my tongue out in a childish manner, introducing myself to her friend.

“Hi I’m Blue” she smiled.

She had smiling green-hazel eyes, and light brown curly hair rolling down her shoulder. She flashed a warm smile, a dimple implemented in her left cheek, she sat up, tugging Alisha into her lap as she wrapped her arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

“So you guys are together?” I asked, waiting for confirmation.

“Yes we are” Blue smiled wide, she kissed Alisha’s cheek again, nuzzling her face into her shoulder.

She was love struck, it was quite cute and very obvious the way she looked at Alisha, her pupils dilating, her heart eyes on full display.

“I love you” Blue mumbled softly.

Alisha nodded in appreciation, mumbling an ‘okay’ back.

“So, are you two together?” Blue asked me and Jay.

“Oh, no… we um, were just friends” Jay mumbled awkwardly.

“Oh, sorry, I just thought-never mind” Blue stumbled with her words.

“It’s fine” I reassured.

She flashed an embarrassed smiled, mumbling yet another apology.

“Well, we best be off, see you around yeah?” Blue stood up with Alisha, quickly transforming as she raced off with Alisha.

“They were cute” I smiled, leaning back on my arms.

“Yeah” Jay nodded.

We lay in the daisies for a while more, soon getting hot and bothered in the sun, scampering under the shade before making a dash towards home.

We collapsed on my bed, soon falling asleep from exhaustion.

<><><><><>

HOW IS IT GOING?! NO ONE IS FEEDBACKING ME