Chapter 13

I lazily turned my head to the loud knocking at my door, deciding if I wanted to answer it or not.

A groan escaped my mouth as the knocking continued, my legs carrying me to the door, my eye peeking through the peephole.

What the hell was Zayn doing here? With flowers as well! I continued to peer at him through the peephole, he was dressed quite well, black dress pants and a white shirt, a red rose poking out of the shirt pocket.

He looked quite good I must admit his hair was styled and I could already smell his cologne through the door, a rich musky scent that almost made me swoon. He tapped on the door once more, running a hand through his hair. I turned the knob of the door, swinging it open to greet him.

“Belle, h-hi” he greeted, warily.

“Zayn” I pursed my lips.

“These are for you” he thrust the flowers forward, the strong scent of roses filling my nostrils.

They were arranged in a way that it created an ombre effect, white roses starting off on one side, slowly changing to pink in the middle and finally vibrant red ones opposite side.

“They’re beautiful” I smiled up at him.

He shifted around nervously, shoving his hands in his pant pockets.

“Yeah, I um have another thing to show you..” he scuffed his shoe against the ground.

“I’ll go get changed, I’ll be back in a second” I raced upstairs, placing the flowers in a vase and speed changing into a singlet, shorts and a cardigan.

I walked back downstairs, greeting Zayn again as his eyes trailed up and down my physique. His eyes were so pretty, they were like a nice brown but they kinda sparkled hazel. I never really realised how unique they were.

“So what did you want to show me?” I asked.

“Follow me”

He didn’t say much, except ask how I was as we walked through the woods, not many words were shared between us, but the silence was slightly comfortable. We finally got to a small clearing, a red and white picnic rug lay out, with candles and a cake.

I read the one simple word: ‘Sorry.’ decorated onto the plate.

“You made this?” I asked, a little flattered.

“Well, Harry taught me how to make it, and Niall helped me decorate, but I baked it” he spoke hopefully.

“Thanks” I smiled, flashing my teeth.

He ducked his head down, a large grin on his lips, trying to hide it from me.

I sat down next to him on the picnic rug, taking the piece of cake he offered to me.

“This taste’s amazing, oh god I love Vanilla” I rolled my eyes back, demolishing it within seconds.

I felt his gaze on me as I cut myself another, eating it shyly as he peered at me through his lashes.

“I have something else to show you” he spoke suddenly.

“Can I take the cake?”

“Sure” he chuckled.

I picked up the plate and knife, following him through the woods. We soon reached another clearing, this time, a small fire and marshmallows set out, with two beanbags facing eachother opposite.

“More food?” I gaped.

He watched in amusement as I raced over, placing the plate next to my feet as I wiggled two marshmallows onto a skewer that was set out, holding them over the fire, letting the heat roast the two.

“Want one?” I asked as he lounged in his bean bag, watching me.

“Sure”

I got up, walking over to him.

“Sit” he reached for my waist, tugging me down onto my lap.

The atmosphere changed dramatically within seconds, the seductive look in his eyes as he gazed at me. Heat rose to my cheeks as I leant in slightly, placing the burnt marshmallows between us.

He bared his teeth and took a quick bite, tugging it off the skewer and chewing it in his mouth.

I took the other as he held his arm securely around my waist, making sure I wasn’t able to move away.

“Belle?” he mumbled into my ear, his breath fanning over my neck.

“Yeah?” I asked, staring at the fire.

I tried my best to ignore his gentle touch to my jaw, sparking a warm feeling as he slowly turned my head to look at him.

“Look at me” he urged softly.

My eyes finally left the fire, meeting his in a trap as he locked his gaze onto mine.

“Belle”

“Zayn” I whispered.

His eye’s blazed a deep shade of red before turning into the light hazel I adored within a matter of minutes. They darted down to my lips momentarily, trailing up my face and landing on my eyes once again.

I felt his cold breath fan on my face, slowly moving closer to my lips.

“Can I?” he asked in a hushed whisper.

I nodded hesitantly, moving my lips forward onto his. His lips were so soft, I couldn’t even explain the feeling, it just felt so damn amazing. They were a little moist, but not parched dry either, did he use lip balm or something?

His hand gripped tighter on my waist, pushing me slightly towards him, his other hand caressing my cheek gently. My hands cautiously wandered up his physique, brushing over his hair slightly, soon entwining together to rest on his nape.

I pulled away after a few heated moments, catching my breath as I gazed at him. The dim glow from the fire was illuminating both our faces, a deep pink flush on his cheeks, evident, even from the lack of light.

“Um..” I shifted my hips a little, feeling his hard-on through his pants.

“Help me” he almost whined, a desperate plea in his eyes.

He caught my hand in his, bringing it down to aid him with the zip, tugging it down until there was a satisfactory amount of uncovered boxer briefs available. His hand pressed mine down onto him, a small groan of lust escaping his lips, the beautiful sound filling the close proximity.

I felt him through his briefs, palming the material until he nearly fell apart, my name falling out of his mouth in erratic breaths.

“More…please” he begged, tugging on the elastic with a finger.

I tugged it down a little eagerly, grasping him in my hand as I pumped, loving the noises he made as I sped my pace up a little. I glanced up at his face in our moment of intimacy, his eyes screwed shut tight, heavy pants escaping his mouth.

He was gorgeous, and so vulnerable at this moment as twisted my wrist slightly, making his whole body jolt at the sensation. I kept at it for a while until his hands gripped onto my forearm, he choked out a groan as the sticky white liquid came out in short little spurts. About 5 or 6 of them until his length became limp again, his breath evening out.

“Thank you” he murmured into my ear.

His teeth gently clamped around my ear, tugging as his tongue swiped across the lobe. I choked on air.

He smirked as he pulled back, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek. Before he tugged up his boxers and jeans, mumbling about another pair of jeans ruined. I giggled, standing up so he could tug up the zipper.

“So, I should be getting back” I spoke, bending down to pick up the cake and marshmallows.

He flicked his wrist to extinguish the fire, linking his arm with mine as he walked me back.