Chapter 27

Belle’s POV

I paced the sidewalk as the quick telepathic message ended right there, Zayn had 6 months, which wasn’t too bad right? I mean people got way worse, I just had to deal with it, it was only a bump in the rollercoaster of life. Okay, okay I can deal with this.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, taking deep breaths as I calmed myself down to avoid suspicion of ever crying.

“Belle why are you waiting out here? I thought I’d see you inside” Jay’s voice blared, I turned to face him as he cocked his head to the side and smiled at me.

“Oh my god I thought the date was at 1:00, but then I checked again and it said 12:00 and I came here as fast as I could, but they closed the doors on me because there was a session in order already and I’m so sorry” I pulled him into a hug, to hide my fabulous lie I spilled out, looking frantic about the situation.

“How did it go?” I asked, pulling away and gripping him by the shoulder.

I already knew how it went.

“Oh it’s all cool, Zayn got 6 months and so he’s out of the way now” he smiled.

“Oh that’s great!” I plastered on a fake grin.

“I know right!” he returned my smile.

“C’mon Omega, lets go celebrate, I know the pack would love a good drink” Andrew slung an arm around Jays shoulder, hauling him off.

“Belle?” a small voice asked behind me.

I turned my head, already knowing it was Niall.

“This sucks” I walked into his open arms, forehead resting on his chest.

“I know love I know” he mumbled.

The others crowded around me, coming in for a group hug.

“We just have to wait for a while lads” Liam rubbed our backs, joining he silence.

“Zayn gave good cuddles” Niall whined.

“One of the best” I mumbled.

I was met with a pet through my hair, attempting to calm me down.

“We’ll get through this.”