🖤 Summary 🖤

Sometimes the universe's greatest mystery... is the person right next to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty five years have passed since the Weeping Angels took Manhattan and heartlessly snatched Amy and Rory away, sending them to their deaths. After that fateful day, the Couple of Time took their two little ones and went and raised them as normally as they could. No traveling (for the most part). No monster chases. No life or death situations. Just a life hidden away where no one knew who any of them truly were.

All that changes on Christmas Eve 1892 as the snow falling in Victorian London becomes the stuff of fairy-tales. But when the fairy-tale becomes a nightmare and a chilling menace threatens Earth, an unorthodox governess, Clara, and an adventurous tutor, Lucas, call on "The Doctor" and "The Glorious" for help. But the Couple of Time is finally feeling the full force of their loss now that their children are grown and don't need them as much as they used to when they were little. The Doctor and Lexi have become a bit reclusive and are determined not to engage in the problems of the universe. The same cannot be said for the Time Twins, Jupiter and Sky, who sneak out of the TARDIS every chance they can get. Will the Doctor and the Glorious really abandon humankind or will they fight to save the world? What will they do when they fail to save the two people who convinced them to finally get off their cloud?

The clever boy and the glorious girl begin running again.

The Doctor and Lexi kick off their new run of adventures by searching for their companions Clara and Lucas.
• An Impossible Girl whom the Doctor has already lost twice.
• And an Impossible Man whom Lexi has already lost four times.
Believe me, the Glorious will stop at nothing to finally figure out just exactly who her Impossible Man is. And the Doctor is right there with her with the mystery of his Impossible Girl. They'll do whatever it takes to find and protect their Impossibles with everything they've got.

The action grows and the Doctor's oldest secret threatens to be revealed as Trenzalore approaches.

Will the Couple of Time prevail? Or will they fall to the clutches of whatever fate has in-store for them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other words, the Doctor and Lexi set off on an epic journey... that could cost them everything.