Happy 27th Wedding Anniversary

A/N: Hello, everyone! 😀

I'm happy to see that y'all seemed to really enjoy "The Day of the Doctor". 🧡 And I'm also happy to see that y'all caught on to Dr. Lake Sonata's name as well. Not like it was that hard or anything. I mean, I gave her that name very deliberately since her backstory revealed that she and River had been friends at Luna University.

Now, since we all know what episode is coming up next, I thought it would be nice to have one last Gloronimo fluff filler chapter before we go crying our eyes out with their departure. 💔 I'm gonna miss writing fluff for them! 😥 Although, I am very excited for their successors to come aboard the TARDIS and begin having their adventures! 😁

Also, I've been listening to Josh Groban's new single "Granted" on repeat because I LOVE IT SO MUCH! 😍 I even put the song at the top of this chapter so you could give it a listen if you wanted to. 🙂

Anyway... here's your last dose of just pure Gloronimo fluffy feels! 💕

Enjoy! 😘

--------------------------------

Inside, TARDIS, Console room...

"Now, we'll be gone for a few hours at least. More if things work out like I'm hoping." The Doctor spoke as he fiddled with the controls of the console. "So no wild toga parties while we're out."

"Who would we invite, anyway?" Sky snickered as he was kicked back in one of the chairs of the console room.

"Clara and Lucas, among a few others that I can think of." The Doctor pointed out, flipping a lever.

"You know, Clara and Lucas do have lives when they're not with us." Sky reminded him. "What we do isn't all there is."

The Doctor paused at that statement. "You're more like your uncle than I thought." He muttered before just shaking his head. "Look, it doesn't matter. We're leaving you and Jupiter in charge of the TARDIS while we're gone. So no toga parties and popping off to Ancient Rome."

"Alright." Sky sat up straight, his elbows on his knees. "Jupe and I won't take the TARDIS to Ancient Rome."

The Doctor nodded in response as he checked a monitor before glancing at his son, eyes narrowed. "Or Ancient Greece."

"Oh, come on!" Sky threw his head back in frustration, the TARDIS making a series of beeping noises as if she was laughing at him. "Oi!" He pointed up at the ceiling. "No one asked you."

The TARDIS just whirred back in response.

The Doctor chuckled, shaking his head at the two while he looked himself over in the reflection of one of the monitors on the console, straightening the black bow tie he was wearing. A bow tie that he had switched into from his regular one since he had also put on a black suit. Well, tuxedo would be the better term. But anyway, point was: he was definitely stepping his attire up tonight.

Sky just glared up at the TARDIS's ceiling, crossing his arms over his chest as he slowly leaned back in his seat before looking back to his father. "Anyway, where are you two going, again?"

"A place we haven't been to in quite a while." The Doctor answered, not looking at his son as he fixed a few stray hairs, a small smile playing on his lips.

"You know, I've never seen you get this dressed up." Sky remarked, smirking slightly at the sight of his father being so into making sure he looked okay.