The Day of the Doctor [Part 6 - FINAL]

Inside, Barn, Day...

The Moment shrugged as she and the War Doctor stood on opposite sides of the box.

"You wanted a big red button." She said, the War Doctor shaking his head and wondering if she found it to be funny in fulfilling his request of which he didn't think would actually be taken seriously. "One big bang, no more Time Lords, no more Daleks... Are you sure?"

"I was sure when I came in here." The War Doctor nodded. "There is no other way."

"You've seen the men you will become."

"Those men... Extraordinary." He closed his eyes. "And what the oldest one had, who he had..." He swallowed. "I can understand why she has the title she does."

"They were you." The Moment told him.

"No. They are the Doctor."

"You're the Doctor, too."

"No. Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame... whatever the cost."

The Moment watched him pause just before he put his hand on the button. "You know the sound the TARDIS makes?" She finally asked. "That wheezing, groaning. That sound brings hope wherever it goes."

"Yes." The War Doctor admitted. "Yes, I like to think it does."

"To anyone who hears it, Doctor. Anyone, however lost." She smiled widely as the sound of two time rotors echoed through the barn. "Even you."

Two different police public call boxes materialized inside the barn. Eleven and Lexi exited the one on the right with Sky, Jupiter, Lucas and Clara while Ten came from the other one on the left.

"I told you." Lexi looked at the War Doctor. "He hasn't done it yet."

He closed his eyes. "Go away now, all of you." He begged. "This is for me."

"These events should be Time Locked." The Tenth Doctor frowned. "We shouldn't even be here."

"Something let us through." The Eleventh Doctor deduced.

The Moment chuckled. "You clever boys."

"Go back." The War Doctor insisted. "Go back to your lives. Go and be the Doctors that I could never be. And Chinny... go be with the woman you love." He chuckled sadly. "Make it all worthwhile."

"Lex was right." The Eleventh Doctor told him. "This is what I regret most. It is the one thing I wish I could change."

"All those years, burying you in my memory." The Tenth Doctor nodded.

"Pretending you didn't exist." The Eleventh Doctor walked forward, looking down at the box with an unreadable expression. "Keeping you a secret, even from myself."

"Pretending you weren't the Doctor when you were the Doctor more than anybody else." The Tenth Doctor admitted.

"You were the Doctor on the day it wasn't possible to get it right."

"But this time..." The Tenth Doctor put his hand on the button on top of the War Doctor's.

"You don't have to do it alone." The Eleventh Doctor finished, putting his hand on top of the Tenth Doctor's.

The War Doctor looked on in shock, then whispered. "Thank you."

"You're really going to do this, aren't you?" Lexi whispered.

The Eleventh Doctor closed his eyes. "Yes."

"Alright, then." Lexi took a deep breath before walking up to where the three Doctor stood around the box with their hands on the button, Sky and Jupiter sharing a worried look as Clara and Lucas watched curiously. "I don't have many regrets, not like you." She said as she walked around the box to stand between the Eleventh and War Doctors. "I don't really understand the sort of... mentality that's needed for doing something this. Although, I do think that I'm beginning to understand it. So, if you really are doing this..." Lucas's eyes widened, Clara's jaw dropped, and Jupiter put a hand over her mouth as she absentmindedly grabbed Lucas's hand while Sky just looked on at his mother in awe as she placed her hand over the Eleventh Doctor's. "Then you sure as hell aren't doing it alone."