Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS [Part 4]

Inside, TARDIS, Corridor...

The Doctor and Sky were now leading the way with their sonics down a green-lit corridor as Jupiter and Clara walked behind them, Jupiter still cradling her injured wrist as Gregor and Tricky followed them with Lexi and Lucas following at the back just before a couple of shadows passed the corridor in front of them.

"There are things in here with us." Clara whispered.

"Those things have followed us." Tricky agreed, looking around.

"Glorious, what are they?" Lucas questioned. "What aren't you and the Doctor telling us?"

Lexi sighed patting him on the arm as she took out her sonic again.

"Trust me, Lucas dear, there are some things you just don't want to know." She said before glancing behind her when she heard one of the creatures pass behind them. "They're on the move again..."

"Right, okay, everyone, run!" The Doctor exclaimed as they all ran away. "Move, move, move!"

Inside, TARDIS, Another corridor...

Jupiter and Clara ran and stopped when they realized they'd lost the others.

"Dad?! Mum?!" Jupiter looked around. "Sky?!"

"Where've they gone?" Clara asked as they began retracing their steps. "Lucas?!" She then glanced at Jupiter. "Has this happened before?"

"Never." Jupiter shook her head as they continued on before stopping at an intersection, spinning around as they were unable to decide which way to go.

They then turned around only to see another Clara stride down the corridor in front of them.

"I know what I said. I was the one who said it."

"You said it was looking at you funny!" Another Doctor said as he followed after her.

Jupiter and Clara shared a look before both turning around to go the other way only to stop abruptly when they saw another Clara.

"Now you're creeping me out." That Clara said, Clara and Jupiter only being able to stare.

"Please tell me there's a button you can press to fix this!" Another Clara shouted.

Clara and Jupiter both backed away before heading down another corridor, gasping when they saw the Doctor and Sky.

"Oh, thank God. Doctor, Sky, what's going on?" Clara sighed in relief, waving her hand when they didn't acknowledge her. "Say something."

Jupiter tilted her head slightly. "Dad? Sky?. Wait... I think it's another echo."

Just then, the Doctor, Sky, Lexi and Lucas rushed up behind Clara and Jupiter.

"Don't touch them." The Doctor said quickly. "There's a rupture in time somewhere onboard the ship. A small tear in the fabric of the continuum."

"It must have happened when the TARDIS was pulled in by the salvage vessel." Sky agreed before taking his sister's hand that was attached to her uninjured wrist as the Doctor grabbed Clara's hand before they all ran away, Lucas and Lexi leading the way. "The TARDIS is leaking."

"Leaking what?" Lucas glanced back at the Doctor as the six of them ran along.

"The past." He answered. "The six of us. Everything we've all done, everything we've said. Recent history."

"Long story short, it's not real." Lexi chimed in. "it's just a memory."

The group of six stopped abruptly when they saw two creatures in front of them.