12:02 (Epilogue)

A/N: And here we go...

The fall of the Eleventh and the fall of the First. But the Twelfth and Second are rising! 😁

The next Couple of Time is a-coming...

Enjoy! 😘

--------------------------------

Outside, Town, Night...

When the explosions died down, Sky cautiously opened the door to the church, poking his head out to see fires crackling in the street. Once he was sure that it was safe enough, he opened the doors wider to let the townspeople out.

"Glorious?" Lucas called, looking around as he, Jupiter and Clara emerged from the church.

"Doctor?" Clara called out as she, Lucas and the time twins walked down the front steps of the church, all of them looking around for the TARDIS.

Jupiter turned and looked up at the bell-tower, seeing what little remained of the belfry.

"There." Sky got their attention, pointing before all of them rushed for the TARDIS, Clara stopping when they saw the outside phone dangling off its hook. She replaced it, then took a deep breath before she, a nervous Lucas, and an anxious pair of time twins all stepped inside. None of them sure of what they might find.

Inside, TARDIS, Console room...

The quartet entered slowly, Sky closing the door behind them.

Jupiter chuckled softly as she walked up to the console, seeing two bowls of nearly finished fish fingers and custard. "Dad always said that this was the first thing he ever ate, and liked, on the night he met Mum."

"Peculiar choice." Lucas remarked quietly, wrinkling his nose slightly when he saw the unusual snack.

Clara looked around the floor as Sky walked up next to her, both of them taking note of the various articles of clothing of the Doctor and Lexi's that were strewn about. All four of them then turned when they suddenly heard footsteps.

The Doctor and Lexi came up the stairs, both of them looking much better than they had been earlier. Both of them de-aged and back in their regular clothes that would fit their younger looking bodies.

"Doctor!" Clara breathed in relief. "Glorious!"

"Hello." They waved.

"You're both young again." Clara examined them. "You're okay."

"And you didn't even change your faces." Lucas smiled slightly.

Sky narrowed his eyes. "You should have, though."

"Nothing gets past you." The Doctor gave him a small smile. "It's started. We can't stop it now. These are just the resets."

"We made sure of it." Lexi added, absentmindedly fidgeting with her wedding ring. "And, as it turns out, the Time Lords didn't just give the Doctor a new regeneration cycle. They granted me one as well. It's all very... new."

"We're stuck with each other, Lex." The Doctor smiled at her before finishing up his fish fingers and custard, their children and companions watching them closely. "Taking a bit longer. Just breaking it in. Oh, oh, gah!" He winced, activating the TARDIS engines. He paused, then chuckled. "It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now, they're a-coming."

"Who's coming?" Clara asked.

"The Doctor and the Glorious." Lexi answered with a sad smile, flipping a switch and wincing in discomfort.