Watch us Run

A/N: Hey there! 😁

Yes! :) We finally get a glimpse of modern/original Lucas and modern/original Clara! 🎉

Enjoy! 😘

--------------------------------

PRESENT DAY (2013)
Outside, Graveyard, Day...

Clara Oswin Oswald's and Lucas Hawthorne Harper's graves remained in the cemetery, but over a century later, the gravestones were chipped and mottled with age and moss as vines grew over them, blocking the names.

An eerily familiar girl walked through the graveyard, heading for the exit.

"Where are you going?" Her friend shouted after her.

The girl stopped beside Clara Oswin Oswald's gravestone.

"Short cut!" She answered.

"Through there? I hate this place! Don't you think it's creepy?"

The doppelgänger of Oswin Oswald and Clara Oswin Oswald grinned.

"Nah." She looked over her shoulder. "I don't believe in ghosts."

"Oh, come on." The look-alike of Lucius Harper, Liam Harper, Hawthorne Harper and Lucas Hawthorne Harper popped up from behind Lucas Hawthorne Harper's gravestone, making the girl jump. He grinned. "You never enjoy a good ghost story?"

The girl rolled her eyes playfully before grabbing her friend by the hand and tugging him along through the rest of graveyard as their other friend followed behind them nervously.

Inside, TARDIS, Console room...

The Doctor ran down from the upper level ringing the console room as he grinned like the madman he was.

And with her hair now unpinned and flowing freely down her shoulders, Lexi ran down from the upper level and grinned like that madwoman she knew herself to be.

"Clara! Oswin! Oswald!" The Doctor exclaimed, punctuating his words by flipping a switch on a different panel.

"Lucas! Hawthorne! Harper!" Lexi exclaimed, punctuating her words by flipping the levers on the console as she and the Doctor went to the two monitors.

On one side of the Doctor's screen, there was Oswin Oswald's ID. On the other side was Clara Oswin Oswald.

On the four sections of Lexi's screen were the pictures of Lucius Harper, Liam Harper, Hawthorne Harper and Lucas Hawthorne Harper.

It's was absolutely impossible.

A man and a woman, each saying the same words when they died.

It was impossibly mad.

Then again, the Couple of Time always did enjoy a good mystery.

"Our Impossibles..." The Doctor and Lexi muttered, looking up at each other, their eyes alight as their lips curled into identical smirks. "Watch us run."

--------------------------------

A/N: There you have it! 😁

I hope you liked that! ❤️ I REALLY DID! 💕

I'm getting even more excited for the rest of this book. It's gonna be a lot of fun! 😃

Anyway, a sort of prequel to "The Bells of Saint John" is coming up next. :)

I'll get to work on that a soon as I can.

So...

Until next time! 😘

💋 Love always,
~Maddy