Nightmare in Silver [Part 1]

A/N: Hello, everyone! 😃

I'm glad to see that y'all enjoyed "The Crimson Horror". It was actually really fun to write. ❤️

I'm also super happy to see that y'all liked the half-human/half-genie character of Marguerite! 💕😁 Which, now that she's a member of the Paternoster gang, it's not hard to tell that we're going to be seeing her again... 😉

FOR ALL YOU SPN FANS OUT THERE: Who all is happy/excited that Supernatural has been renewed for a fourteenth season?! 😃 That means they're gonna make it to 300 episodes! 🎉

Sorry, had to fangirl there for a second. 😊

Anyway, I gotta say... that this episode you're about to read... well, it turned out to be a lot more fun to write than I originally thought! 😁❤️

I hope you like the spin I put on it. 😉

So, without further ado, I very happily present to you... "Nightmare in Silver"!!! 🎉

Enjoy! 😘

--------------------------------

Outside, Moonscape...

The TARDIS materialized on a rocky moonscape, an American flag planted in the ground as the Earth hung in the sky above.

The TARDIS door then opened and the Doctor stuck his head out followed by Lexi Clara, Lucas, Angie and Artie.

"Well, here we are." The Doctor announced, stepping out of the TARDIS with his arms spread out as the others followed him. "Hedgewick's World - the biggest and best amusement park there will ever be. And we've got a golden ticket!" He exclaimed excitedly as he stepped onto a rock while holding a shiny golden ticket above his head. "Eh, eh? Fun!"

"Seems a bit deserted." Lexi noted as she walked a few paces ahead, gazing around at the environment.

"Yeah." Clara agreed as she walked past Lexi. "And really? This is fun?"

"Your stupid box can't even get us to the right place." Angie spoke up, glancing over at the Doctor. "This is, like, a moon base or something."

"It's not the moon." The Doctor informed as he stepped down from the rock as Clara sat down on a different one.

"To be fair," Lucas chimed in as he took a seat next to Clara. "it does kind of look like the moon."

"Just dirtier." Artie added as he hopped up onto another rock.

"Hey, guys it's not the moon, okay?" The Doctor sighed. "It's a Spacey Zoomer ride, or it was."

Just then, a door opened in one of the larger rocks nearby before a man peered out.

"Psst! 'Scuse I." He whispered. "I don't suppose you happen to be my lift off planet?" He questioned. "Dave's Discount Interstellar Removals?"

"'Fraid not." Clara told him, crossing her arms.

"They were meant to be here six months ago." The man informed, frowning slightly before shrugging. "That's Dave for you, see, unreliable."

"Stay where you are!" A female voice suddenly shouted from a distance away.

"Oops." The man muttered with wide eyes before quickly ducking back inside the rock.

"Throw down your weapons and identify yourselves." The same female voice commanded before a group of soldiers entered the ride area, being lead by a female soldier.