The Day of the Doctor [Part 2]

Outside, Desert, Day...

The War Doctor stopped walking away from his TARDIS, looking upon the lonely barn he was heading for.

"Time Lords of Gallifrey, Daleks of Skaro, I serve notice on you all." He declared. "Too Long I have stayed my hand. No more. Today, you leave me no choice. Today, this war will end. No more... No more."

Inside, Barn...

The War Doctor entered the barn and removed the sack he had over shoulder, walking to the center of the room before lowering it to reveal a brass box with clockwork inscribed into it.

"How do you work?" He frowned. "Why is there never a big red button?" He then looked up when he heard a noise outside. Frowning, he went to open the door. "Hello?" He looked outside. "Is somebody there?"

"You wouldn't be able here a single thing." A female voice behind him said, making the War Doctor whirl around in shock. "This place is deserted. You'd be waiting ages out here for... well, anything."

The woman before him was wearing an Emerald green 1950s swagger coat over a purple button down blouse that had a round Peter Pan styled collar, a black calf-length pencil skirt, paired with red peep toe platform heels with thin ankle straps, while her vibrant red hair was was styled up in an Audrey Hepburn-esque high chignon.

The War Doctor had just enough time to take in the woman's appearance before he leapt forward. "Don't sit on that!" He snapped, tugging her off.

"Why not?" She frowned.

"Because it's not a chair, it's the most dangerous weapon in the universe!" He shoved her out the door and closed it behind her, sighing.

"Why can't it be both?" The woman asked from behind him, startling him and making him spin around to see her sitting back on the Moment. She smirked at him, crossing her long legs. "Why did you park so far away? Didn't you want her to see it?"

"Want who to see?" The War Doctor frowned.

"The TARDIS." She grinned, uncrossing her legs before getting to her feet and walking around. "You walked for miles. And miles and miles and miles and miles."

The War Doctor blinked. "I was thinking."

The woman whipped around to face him. "I heard you."

"You... heard me?"

"'No more.'" The woman nodded. "No more... No more."

"No more." The War Doctor repeated.

"No more." She said in a sing-song voice as she did a little twirl on the toe of the heels she was wearing. "No more!"

"Stop it!" The War Doctor scowled.

She did with a pout before whispering, "No more." and winking at him.

"Who are you?" The War Doctor asked before looking down when he heard the noise from the clockwork in the Moment. "It's activating." He said, bending down, not seeing the woman's eyes flash gold. "Get out of here!" He tried to grab the box, only to hiss in pain. "Ow!"

"What's wrong?" The woman asked innocently, tilting her head.

"The interface is hot." He winced, shaking out his hands.

"Well, thank you." The woman said, smirking slightly as she sat on top of a high crate, crossing her legs again. "Although, as you've said, or will say: I don't believe I'm the right twin for you."

"There's a power source inside." The War Doctor began before his head shot up as the woman's words sunk in.

"And the penny drops!" She grinned.