The Couple of Time and an Empty TARDIS

A/N: Here's a fun little filler chapter that is full of Gloronimo fluff! 😍 It gets slightly naughty, but it's not full on smut. 😏☺️

It's not like I'm against smut. I mean, I've read it enough. I just can't bring myself to ever write full on smut with the Doctor and Lexi. 💕 I think y'all can definitely understand why. 😉😂

Anyway...

P.S. ~ This filler chapter picks up immediately after "The Crimson Horror". 🙂

Enjoy! 😘

--------------------------------

Inside, TARDIS, Console room...

"So you found Marguerite's lamp in this?" Lucas questioned, now back in his regular everyday clothes as he was holding the wooden box Lexi had found just outside of the Yorkshire marketplace with the carving 'Let her free'.

"Yep." Lexi grinned, flipping a lever as she and the Doctor went about working the controls, both of them now back in their regular outfits as well.

"Mm." Lucas hummed, nodding before placing the box in a chair just as Clara came into the console room, now also wearing her own regular everyday clothes.

"Back home I'm guessing for the both of you." The Doctor stated, looking up from typing on a keyboard.

"I think so." Clara nodded, running her fingers through her hair. "Best to have a break if we've really been gone for over a month. Time never really seemed to exist when we were catatonic in that place."

"Well then," Lexi began as the TARDIS made a noise when it landed in the Maitland's driveway. "till the next Wednesday."

Inside, Maitland house, Foyer, Day...

"The Glorious is so definitely the boss in that relationship dynamic." Lucas commented as he and Clara entered the house.

"And even though the Doctor won't say it," Clara added as she check herself over in the mirror hanging on the wall. "he definitely agrees."

Lucas just chuckled before he and Clara continued on into the house, the small monitor screen on the wall showing the TARDIS dematerialize outside.

Inside, TARDIS, Console room...

"So, you're the boss, eh?" The Doctor smirked, coming up behind where Lexi stood at the console before wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder.

Lexi grinned as she leaned back into him. "You know it."

"And I do believe that I have some making up to do for the derailment of most of your birthday." He mumbled as he started peppering kisses along her neck. "You know, 'cause it was actually your birthday."

"Mm." She hummed in response, leaning her head sideways a bit to give him better access. "Hey, do you hear that?"

The Doctor paused, lifting his head from laying kisses across his wife's neck. "Hear what?"

"Exactly." Lexi grinned before turning around in his arms and wrapping her arms around his neck. "No kids. No companions." She whispered, leaning in closely to where their lips were almost touching. "Just you, me, and an empty TARDIS..."