The Time of the Doctor and the Glorious [Part 2]

Inside, Papal Mainframe, Audience chamber...

"I don't feel like I'm wearing anything." Clara whispered as they walked between two rows of military/church personnel that lined a long red carpet walkway that was suspended over a deep chamber.

"I know." The Doctor whispered back. "Relaxing, isn't it?"

"What is this place?" Lucas asked, looking around.

"The Church of the Papal Mainframe, security hub of the known universe." Jupiter explained as they approached the dais where Tasha was standing, waiting for them with a Colonel at her side.

Clara raised an eyebrow. "A security church?"

"Yep." The Doctor nodded. "Keeping you safe in this world and the next." He stopped before the Mother Superious. "I venerate the exaltation of the Mother Superious."

The Colonel near Tasha nodded as the Doctor, Sky and Lucas bowed; Lexi, Jupiter and Clara curtsying. "Welcome to the Church of the Papal Mainframe. Your nudity is appreciated."

Tasha smirked. "Hey, babes."

"Loving the frock." The Doctor nodded at her.

"Is that a new body? Give us twirl."

"Tash, this old thing?" The Doctor laughed slightly, turning in a slow circle. "Please, I've been rocking it for centuries."

"And he's not lying." Lexi smirked. "Hello again, Tasha."

"Glorious." Tasha smirked back. "Still gorgeous as ever. You don't look a day over fifty."

"Oh, please." Lexi grinned, waving her off.

"Nice, though... Tight."

Sky cleared his throat. "We're still here."

"Ah," The Doctor raised a finger. "Sky, Jupiter, I believe you know of Tasha. And Lucas, Clara, this is Tasha Lem, the Head of the Church of the Papal Mainframe." He explained. "Tasha, these are our children, Jupiter and Skyler; and our associates Clara Oswald and Lucas Harper."

Tasha nodded before glancing at the Colonel. "We'll go to my chapel." She then directed her attention towards everyone else. "All honors in place, no sacrifices required."

Lucas raised his eyebrows. "What?"

Inside, Papal Mainframe, Corridor...

"It was Tasha who shielded the planet." The Doctor said as they all walked down a dimly lit corridor. "But you could sneak us down there, couldn't you, Tash?"

Tasha turned. "I would have conditions. I have confidential matters to discuss with the Doctor and the Glorious. Would you excuse us?"

"Anything you have to say to us, you can say in front of them." The Doctor shook his head.

"Please, Tasha, after you." Lexi just sighed, grabbing the Doctor hand as she looked at their companions and children. "None of you mind waiting, right?"

"Oh, for the love of what's still innocent in my head, please go." Jupiter responded. "You and Dad have needed a room for a while now."

"That's my girl." Lexi smirked.

"Please, just go." Sky sighed, waving them off.

And they did, the doors to Tasha's chambers closing behind them, leaving the Twins of Time and the Impossibles standing in the corridor.

Clara and Lucas then turned around and away from Sky and Jupiter, freezing when they saw a mouthless creature in a suit as it reached out with three long fingers.