The Snowmen [Part 3]

Inside, Great Intelligence HQ, Study, Day...

"Danger." A large globe, called the Intelligence, on top of a large dais spoke as electricity crackled around it. "Danger."

"What's wrong?" Dr. Simeon asked, standing up from his desk before walking over to the globe.

"There is danger here." It spoke. "An intelligence. An intelligence beyond anything else in this time and place."

"Dr. Simeon, sir." A clerk said as he entered the study. "There are two individuals who are demanding to see you."

"No callers, not in here, not ever." Simeon told him. "Did they leave their names?"

"They say their names are Sherlock Holmes and... Dr. Johanna Watson?"

Just then, the Doctor and Lexi ended the office. The Doctor was wearing an Inverness cape and a deerstalker hat while carrying a cane. Lexi herself came in wearing a completely black Victorian gown and black top hat decorated with black flowers and a black feather as she held an umbrella at her side.

"Nice office you have here." Lexi commented, lightly swinging her umbrella as she and the Doctor walked further into the room.

"Yes." The Doctor agreed, eyeing the Intelligence in the middle of the room. "Big globey thing. Now, shut up, don't tell me!" He pointed at Simeon with his cane. "I see from your collar stud you have an apple tree and a wife with a limp. Am I right?"

"No." Simeon scowled.

"But you've got a wife?" The Doctor asked.

"No."

"Look, whatever. You have a bit of a tree. You don't have a bit of a tree. You have a wife. You don't have a wife. None of it really matters." Lexi spoke as she kept one eye on the globe while keeping her other one on Simeon. "Just please, work with Mr. Holmes here 'cause he really kinda enjoys this sort of thing."

"You know..." Simeon began as he eyed the duo. "I enjoy The Strand magazine as much as the next person but I am perfectly aware that Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson are fictional characters. Get out!"

The Doctor pointed to the clerk that was in the room wth the cane. "Do you have a goldfish named Colin?"

"No." The clerk shook his head before leaving.

"Thought not." The Doctor shrugged. "Now... Ooh! I see this is one of your business cards -" He picked it up off the desk and held it in front of Simeon's face. "it says so on the front!"

"Who are you two?" Simeon asked, bewildered as he looked back and forth between the Doctor and Lexi. "What are you doing here?"

"This." Lexi grinned before rushing over to the globe in the middle of the room. "Wakey, wakey!" She exclaimed, swinging at the globe with end of her umbrella.

"That is highly valuable equipment." Simeon told her angrily as he went grabbed the umbrella, staring her down as neither of them made a move to step back. "...You must step away now."

"We are the Intelligence." The globe spoke.

"Ooh, what's that? Talking snow..." Lexi smirked. "Dr. Simeon, I must say, you are doing a wonderful job of satisfying my love for new things."

"You are not of this world." The Intelligence stated.

"Actually, I am." Lexi stated as she stepped away from Simeon, pulling her umbrella out of his grip. "It's a complicated story we don't really have time for."

"Ha!" The Doctor laughed as he and Lexi began circling the globe. "You know, dear, I think this whole 'doctor' persona really suits you."

"Why thank you." She grinned.