Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS [Part 3]

Inside, TARDIS, Library...

Lexi smiled in sadness as she spotted a book on a stand, the title of said book being 'The History of the Time War'.

"Oh, Doctor..." She sighed, as she lightly ran her fingertips over the words before turning when she heard the growling noises again, Clara and Jupiter rushing to be next to her before they all ducked behind a bookshelf as the two creatures entered the library.

The trio quietly made their way over to another row of shelves, trying to keep out of sight of the creatures. On one of the shelves above them were bottles that contained the Encyclopedia Gallifreya.

Lexi cautiously peeked out and saw the creatures getting closer, making her pull back and knock one of the bottles loose.

Jupiter looked up as she heard whispers from the spilled bottle her mother had accidentally knocked over above her head and quickly fanned them away with her hand that was attached to her uninjured wrist.

The two creature then began to come closer but then ran past where Jupiter, Lexi and Clara were hiding.

Not wasting the chance, Lexi quickly grabbed Jupiter's hand that was attached to her uninjured wrist before also grabbing Clara's hand, all three of them running back out of the library the way they had come in.

Inside, TARDIS, Corridor...

The Doctor was now leading Sky, Lucas, Gregor and Tricky through the corridors, all of them soon ending up in the same intersection.

"It's the same." Tricky said as he looked around, seeing how they were in the same intersection of corridors they had just walked through. "It's just the same."

"It's diverting us, spinning a maze around us." The Doctor informed, looking to Gregor. "We will never reach the girls in time." He said, Gregor just glaring at him before taking the right corridor which made the Doctor rush after him. "Hey! Hey!"

Sky, Lucas and Tricky all shared a look before following after the two men and entering the same spot from the left.

"Seriously?" Lucas sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Tricky glanced at Gregor and the Doctor. "It's just the same, again."

"No point in building walls." The Doctor told him. "You'll just know how to smash them down. It's found other ways of controlling you. Smart bunch, Time Lords. No dress sense, dreadful hats, but smart."

"Gregor, If you want to get out of here, let that circuit go." Sky just about growled. "It is creating a labyrinth."

"Bram? Bram?" Tricky asked, speaking into his communicator. "Can you hear me?"

Inside, TARDIS, Console room...

Bram opened a section under the console to reveal a shaft with a ladder down one side as glowing wires ran down the center.

"Bram, the ship is alive. Get out of there." Tricky's voice came over Bram's communicator. "Bram, don't touch anything."

"You're just the sweetest thing ever." Bram grinned before entering the shaft, ignoring Tricky.

Inside, TARDIS, Console room...