Hacking the GOV pt2

Sean, Melvin and I drive separately to the restaurant's parking lot. A lonely dark place. We enter the old and isolated restaurant that according to a sign outside, its open 24/7. Sean grabs the 100k bag. 

"They could've at least picked a better looking restaurant damn." Melvin says disgusted as we enter. This place is falling apart inside too. It has a couple tables here and there and a bar area. A middle aged hispanic women approaches us and we tell her we came to see, Bakka, Stiches and Eighty-Seven. Melvin chuckles, making fun of the names. The middle aged women directs us to some stairs that lead downstairs.

"Down there." She says suspiciously with a thick accent.

"Those names though." Sean says making fun of the hackers names.

"I know. We are the Audis though." I say as we head down these dark, horror movie stairs. I swear I stepped on some skulls.

"Are you kidding me? I thought you coded BMWI8's as our team name." Melvin whispers disappointedly as we head down. Man these stairs seem to go on forever. We finally reach down and find an empty table with three people sitting behind them. A blonde girl, an African American male and a white male. They are very young looking, not as young as us though.

"Audis? Right?" The blonde girl says as we sit in front of them.

"I guess." Melvin says under his breath as we sit. 

"Yes, that's us." I speak up looking at her. They all look evil, I can't lie.

"Im Bakka." The girl says.

"I'm stitches and that's Eighty-seven." The African American male says and then points to the white male who is engaged in typing in his computer. We say who we are and we tell them our objective; hack the government and get intel. They say they would do it under one condition, they want Melvin, who is our head of hacking, to be available whenever they need him or his softwares. Also, they are slowly going around leaking important information about the government to help third world countries, and they might ask for our help in the long run so we have to agree to help.

I'm over here they wanted the 100k, but I can tell money is not their objective. Something I did notice, is the amount of cameras they have around this place. They are supposed to be hidden, but I caught on to them. I decrepitly look around the room as they talk about what they do and blah, blah, blah. Behind them, I know the wall has a hidden door; that one section looks different from the rest of the walls around. They ain't fooling me today. 

"Okay, this won't take a long." Bakka says opening her computer and typing really fast. She only asked one question and that was Deckard's name and that's all.

"Done. Your father is in a private prison in the outsides of Washington D.C, The prison is a secret prison of the CIA." Did she just say CIA? I think to myself. I am shocked as I exchange looks wit Sean and Melvin. Simmons lied to us. "Wow, did you know that your father won the prestigious Victoria Cross Award in England?"

"Your father also worked for Cipher." Stiches says and they all fall silent. I am confused.

"Who's Cipher?" Melvin asks curiously, a little nervous though.

"Our enemy. They make us hackers look like the bad guy..." Stiches says.

"Can I get the exact address of that prison?" I ask Bakka ignoring Stiches.

"Sure, I'll write them down." Bakka says as she writes them down at the speed of light. I take the paper and put in my pocket.

"Okay cool, that's all we needed." Sean says standing up ready to leave.