Unsuccessful

"Looks like you've been left on prom night." Natasha says coming up behind me with a drink in her hand. I am in the middle of the dance floor trying to look for Sean, I really don't want to have to fight somebody right now. 

"I am looking for him actually, thanks." I say to her as I briefly turn.

"Sooner or later you will figure out he ain't for you. You've pushed him away from his peoples." I take my phone out and text Sean. 

"Okay you done?" I say ignoring her. She then tries to pour her drink on me, but I quickly move. With my right arm I grab the drink and in an instant, somehow, I actually pushed the cup so the drink spilled on her. Her poor grey dress got stained with red. Everyone starts laughing and recoding with their phones. Sean comes out of nowhere.

"Now I'm done." I say grabbing Sean and leaving the room.

"What the hell happened?" He asks desperately as we walk.

"She tried to spill a drink on me and-wait where was you?" I say taking the keys out my purse.

"I went to the bathroom, sheesh." He says as we hop in the car. I'm driving. "You could've just walked away." I look at him and we stay silent for like three-seconds, then we start laughing because we both know I couldn't do that.

"Yeah right." I say catching my breath as I take my heels off and hit the gas to be next to Melvin's car. Him and Eve are cracking up at what I did back there. We drive up to the where the jet is with Chris impatiently waiting. We hit the air, of course, with Chris complaining non stop on how we were wasting time. I told him about what happened though.

 Mom sends me a text asking how prom is going. I really don't like lying to her, but this is the life of CIA kids. We land in D.C. in like two hours and 35 min. We drive up to Alice's apartment. Getting in is not hard because she gave a key to Chris, thank god. The first thing we do when we get inside is deactivate all the camera's and alarms. Then, we go up to check the closet situation. Melvin successfully hacks the keypad  that shows up and the wall to the closet opens up to reveal a small room with a couple of screens. It took him a good 30 minutes though.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." Chris says as he gets closer to a screen with his name on it and the location of his phone. He looks down at his phone and throws it.

"She's only tracking Rosie, Eve and Chris though." Melvin says looking around at the screens.

"No, she's primarily tracking Susan. Look at the GPS thing, it's in NYC." Eve points out to one of the monitors. I observe and see Susan's picture come up. 

"Is Susan a threat or something?" Sean asks confused. 

"No, I mean she has a tough character, but she would never put us in danger." Eve says with assurance.

"I'm going to have to call her." Chris just says. I know he is hurting right now, but it's better that he found out the truth.

"First of all, we don't know where she at. Second, we can't say we know about this." Melvin says trying to stop Chris. "Accept it man, she lied."

"I will download all of this and we are out." I say taking out a flash drive from my purse.

"We have company." Eve says going into the bedroom and looking out the window. "Theres two SUV's outside, hurry up." By the time she stops talking I have all I need. We close the closet back up.

"Alright, we might have to race our ass out of here." Melvin says as we walk down the stairs.

"I'm not leaving until I speak with Alice." Chris says. Now he's being annoying. "There has to be an explanation."

"Chris, get your ass down these stairs." I say annoyed. "Talk to her once we get back home." As soon as we get down the stairs, four men barge in with guns. We put our hands up. I have no clue how they knew we were here but I'm so mad. They asks us what we doing here and I try to make up a story and tell them we are on our way to a party and decided to get dressed here. Of course they don't buy shit and force us to get into the SUV, taking our belongings and phones. We would try to fight of, but these are not any people, I know for sure it's the CIA.

"How did you know we were there?" I ask one of the men. He just pretends I'm not there.

"I didn't expect to go to jail this young." Melvin says.

"We not going to jail, this is the CIA. Simmons bout to put us back into probation, bet." Chris says angrily.

"Chris I'm sorry about Alice." I say after a moment of silence.

"I can't even think until I talk to her." He just says looking down.

" I knew something was up when I saw her in the house's office that one time." Eve says out of the blue. I look at her for a second. "She said she was just using the computer."

"She really lied to us though." Melvin says in disbelief.

"All I know is that we have to get back to Miami in the next two hours." Sean says. The SUV comes to a stop we are in some building. It's too dark outside to see my surrounding. I don't even think we are in D.C anymore. We walk in to find Simmons standing in the middle of the room.

"Here comes another speech." Melvin says sarcastically but there is some truth to that. Simmons goes on and on about breaking codes, rules, morals...blah blah. Nothing really catches my attention until he mentions Alice. Of course he knew we were under investigation, shit I bet he put her to it.

"I just want to know how you knew we were there." Melvin asks Simmons.

"Well one of you told me."