//Meetings//

Kendall's POV

"Mom, I don't even know why I accepted, you're being a little annoying bitch and I hate it!" I yelled at a very angry Kris Jenner. 

Mom was practically begging me to go to this date with Harry Styles.

My sisters and I like their music, not that much but we can listen to some of their songs.

I just ended a relationship. A long relationship of a year and 2 months. His name was Julian , he cheated on me.

It didn't hurt at all, I already knew he was cheating.

We broke up before Kylie's sweet 16, sad I know, how could Kendall Jenner the model get cheated on? Well that shit happens. Whatever. I'm not gonna stay locked in my room for the rest of my life, right?

Nat a long time friend texted me, inviting me to go out with her. I agreed even thoug I wanted to stay home today, act like I'm sick just to avoid going out with Harry.

Ugh.

I called out for Kylie but she wasn't here, maybe she is with Jaden, her boyfriend.

I went to her room and grabbed my shoes, black ankle boots. When I was ready I decided to leave, it would get late to see Nat, yes I know I was supposed to go to a date with Harry but it was more than obvious that I didn't wanted to go.

When I got in my car I insitantly turned the volume up, I mean everyone likes to listen to music while driving, right?

While I was driving i just remembered that in my ex's house I had a purse that my grandma bought me, an amazing situation huh? 

I drove to his house but I actually wasn't sure at all if I should stop there because the paps. They are being pretty annoying just for my parents news , they are divorcing. 

I parked my car in front of his house.

Oh boy, here I go. 

I knocked on the door , his mom opened it

"Hey Kendall" she said with a smile

"Hi" I simply said

"How've you been? I missed you"

"Oh good , pretty good"

"Are you looking for Julian?" She said with a smile ear to ear .

"No, iI just come to pick my case"

"Oh...do you know where is it?"

"Yeah, but--"

"You can get it then" she said kinda annoyed .

"Nah uh- It would be better if you can search for it? It is in his room I guess"

"Sure"

I stood there waiting like 10-15 minutes ,it was awkward. 

I had a flashback. The worst I gotta say...

1 month ago...

"I just...I don't know what to say" Julian said with his eyes looking to the floor.

"I..." I felt a tear running down my cheek. 

"Tell her Julian ! " the girl demanded "tell her you prefer me over her! Tell her everything you said about her!" she was looking at me , up and down, what a slut.

"I'm sorry Kendall, let me explain you!" He walked to me trying to hug me .

"Don't touch me!" I said , I was crying like when someone you love just,die