See you soon

Harry'sPOV

That night the boys came back home . I was upset , they made me leave Kendall for nor reason.

"Whadddup?!!" Louis said giving me five , I did it because I don't want to be mean.

"Are you mad at us?" Liam said sitting next to me.

"Nope, I'm tired , i'm going to sleep" I said getting up from the coach ams going to my room.

I was laying on bed watching some fans tweets and Zayn came to my room.

"What's up?" Zayn said laying next to me.

"Nothing" I said .I don't wanted to tell him or the boys that I was dating Kendall. I just wanted Niall to know ... i was so mad at the guys. And i think they will judge me because i'm such a heartbreaker.

"Are you sure? It looks like you are hiding something" Zayn said.

"No i'm not hiding anything! Why should i?" i asked getting up from my bed and going to the window.

"Harry , you can tell me anything!" Zayn said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok! I don't have nothing to say just ... i just wanna sleep, i'm tired, i had a busy day" i said opening the door.

"Wait but...where have you been the whole day?" Zayn asked "With Kendall?" How does he know i even talk to Kendall? Who told him that? He don't even watch the "news" about us.

"How do you know i talk to her?" I asked.

"How do i know? I know you men! And you told us that you was in this dinner with Kendall and Nat"

"Really?" I said "But yeah i was with Kendall"

"Oh...that's why you are so mad at us? Because we made you come back home and you was with Kendall? I already know you like her so much" Zayn said.

"Yeah, that's why i'm mad, i asked her to be my girlfriend just 3 hours ago, i wanted to be with her this whole night because we're leaving tomorrow to London, and you guys just kinda ruined it" i said with an annoyed tone on my voice.

"That wasn't our intention..." i cutted Zayn before he can finish his sentence.

"I wanna sleep" i said closing the door.

I just wanna sleep... i'm so mad at everyone.

_________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV

Did Harry really closed the door on my damn face?

"Aye Zayn!' Liam said while i was coming downstairs.

"Liam can we talk about Harry?" i said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Liam said sitting next to me.

"I think we really messed up all when we called him to come home"

"Why do you say that?" Liam asked.

"He was with Kendall! His ... " i just stopped... i was thinking on tell him or just shut up abour Harry dating Kendall "His crush' i said.

"Oh...that's why he didn't talked to us" Liam asked.

"Yeah, he was with Kendall in her house"

"Oh well, we should give him something.." Liam said.

"Like what?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"We can call Kendall, and ask her if she can come over, i have her number." Liam said while he was getting his phone out of his pocket.

"How do you have her number? " I asked.