//Alone Together//

Kendall's POV

I was alone at home , Kylie is with Stas. Mom is sleeping. Kim is in London with North. Khloé and Kourt are having a sister time, since Khloé have been dealing with her divorce we have been supporting her a lot , we try to show her how much we care.

Last night I argued with Kim. She told me that she doesn't likes Harry . She think that he's a womanizer. I don't think he is a fucking womanizer. He's a real gentleman I would like to talk to him more.

 I think I miss him...

I don't like him, but I think he's handsome and his hair. Oh my God! It's like a cute and messy cloud in his head , and that smile. He is cute. 

If he is a womanizer I will make him change , because...I like him .

My phone vibrated from the night stand that was beside my bed. I grabbed it, on the screen was his name.

From: Harry :)

Hey Kenny! How have you been? By the way, can I call you Kenny? x. 

When I saw that message it just made my day better. I jumped all around my room, I screamed too. Wow, embarrassing .

To: Harry :)

Hey Harry, I've been good , what about you? And yeah! You can tell me how ever you want , Ken, Kennya or Kenny :)

I went to my contacts and changed his name to Harry ❤ Yes, I'm ridiculous.

Creepy me.

From: Harry ❤

I'm Haz or Hazza however you want ;) What are you doing? x.

To: Harry ❤

Fine, I prefer Harry though. Well nothing just bored. What about you?

From : Harry ❤

Why bored? x.

To: Harry ❤

Well I'm alone at home , mom is taking a break and my sisters aren't home, so I'm misserable!

~

Harry's POV

Even if I'm not with her my hearts stops and I feel butterflies in my stomach, I'm such a loser.

While I was messaging her I was with Lou and Gemma .

"Did you guys knew that her favorite colors are purple and pink?" I said laying down on the floor "Well I already know.And her favorite place in the world is her bed" I said as I texted her. 

"Who?" Gemma asked.

"How?" Lou said.

"What are you talking about?" They said at the same time which thing I found funny.

"Who" I said and rolled my eyes, "Kendall, Kendall Jenner".

"It looks like someone is in love," Gemma said looking at me smiling "Can you smell that Lou?" Gemma said in a sarcastic tone.

"Love?" Lou asked and smiled. 

"Yes!" Gemma said in excitment.

When they said that I feel like I blushed, my face started to feel warm. This the first time I think they are right. I like he. A lot.  She's all what I've been looking for.