Coachella gang

Kylie's POV

My friends invited me to Coachella but i don't want to go alone so i decided to invite Kendall and Selena because they have been hanging a lot lately... i found it cool, because Kendall doesn't really have a lot of... famous? friends. So i'm happy for her!

"Kennya, i gotta ask you something" i said while she was in the kitchen eating cereal and watching TV.

"Wh-What?" she said with her mouth full of her favorite cereal, Cheerios.

"Eww, you nasty" i said sitting on the table.

"Want some?" she said sticking out her tongue getting closer to me.

"Stop!" i said shaking my head.

"No but i'm serious what?" she said sitting on back on her chair.

"Do you wanna come to Coachella with me, Jordyn, Stas, Sham, Telana..you know" i said smiling.

"Umm sure i guess" she said.

"You can invite Sel too"

"I'll call her i swear!" she said and smiled.

Ok! Kendall's in!

Kendall's POV

Why did i said yes? Ugh. I'm not even happy.

So i've been hanging our a lot with Sel lately, she understands me. Kylie's dating Jaden, and well she doesn't get hate...i still get hate for something that's over! Just like Sel. It's not even cool. Yeah. I still..

Love him?

I guess.

I was in my room, on Twitter and my phone started to vibrate it was an unknown number.

-PHONE CALL-

K; Hello?

Unknown; Kendall? Uh. Hi.

K; Hi, who it's?

Unknown; Justin, Justin Bieber. Calvin told me that we're going to be together at the photoshoot so i decided to, umm. Call you.

NAH HE DIDN'T!

K; oh ! Hi. Well i'll see you in NY soon.

J; Yeah! See you then, do you wanna go to eat something ?

K; Don't get me wrong, but Sel's my friend and she will get mad at me.

J; I don't think so, we're just friends anyways.

K; True. Then yes.

J; Okay! Cool. Bye.

-END OF THE PHONE CALL-

The hell...just...happened?

I gotta tell this to Sel, anyways. I'll see her tomorrow. I can't wait to go to Coachella!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! I'm sorry if i wasn't updating! I've been busy .... school projects -_- and tests! So yup. This is a really short chapter! And it isn't even cool:( sowwy. Umm yas. I'll update soon! I PROMISE! I'm going out of school till june 18 :(

Love y'all! And sowwy again.