Trips & memories...

Kendall's POV

I'm laying down. 

Thinking about the last thing Kelly told me. 

Still pretending to be happy when i'm not happy at all. 

Every single love song reminds me of him. Why?

"Ken-Doll! What the hell are you doing here? You're going to Thailand. The whitch told you right?" Scott said opening the curtains. 

He's not just my sister's boyfriend, he's my brother! I love him a lot. I'm even closer to him than i'm to Rob.  

"Yeah i know" i said not even smiling. 

"Kendall, get over it like seriousy you're so rude" he said faking Kourtney's voice which thing made me giggle and smile. 

"SCOTT! Come here! I need your help" Kourtney yelled at him. 

"I'M NOT GOING BITCH" He yelled back and i laughed. 

"Are you sure!!!" Kourtney yelled back. 

"No! I'm coming love!" He yelled "But seriously Kendall, you'll find someone else, have fun in Thailand! And just forget about what Kelly said, and however i'm the only white boyfriend allowed in this family" he hugged me and left. 

What Scott said was true... i gotta be happy. 

I got up and looked for my phone, i saw the hour... crap! It's 5:00 p.m. already?! WHAT! I Slept like 15 hours. We're living at 7:00 p.m. 

While i was on my phone i decided to look if i had everything packed. I went to the bathroom and decided to take a bath not a shower a bath.

~FLASHBACK~ 

"Yeah,yeah, he's dating Daisy" Kelly said.

When she said that i felt like my whole heart was into a lot of pieces.

"Oh. Cool! I mean she's amazing, and beautiful i gotta say" 

"Yeah i gues..but i think she's a bitch" i giggled.

"I don't think she is a bitch, she's cool" i said and i was still gigling at Kelly's comment, but deep in my heart i was dying. 

~END OF THE FLASHBACK~

"Kendall! Hurry!" Kylie said while she was knocking on my door. 

"Yeah! I'm just... wait!" I yelled and went out of the shower. I dried and put some black leggings, white blouse and added a flannel around my waist. I don't use a lot of make up so i decided to don't add anything. Just natural. 

I went out and Kylie was sitting on my bed watching TV. 

"Finally! I think you should use the black Channel's & these" she said talking about my shoes and pointing to some black sunglasses that i had. 

"Yeah i was thinking that too" i said and put all my accesories on. I decided to use a hat. 

"Flawless babe" Kylie said getting up and grabbing my baggage. 

"Wait! Wait! Kylie Jenner is helping me right now?" i said in a sarcastic tone but i was laughing. 

"Nah! I'm taking your baggage but you're taking my baggage" she said and walked downstairs. 

"What a B-" I yelled but Kourtney placed her hand on my mouth and whispered on my ear "shut up" 

"Have a nice trip honey, i love you" she said and hugged me.