Birthday surprise...

Louis's POV

L-Are you sure?

K-Yes...

L-But don't you think it will be weird...you guys haven't talked in person or texted in a while

K-I still love him too! It's just a surprise! You wanna help or no? 

L-Yes i will, just because you're a good girl and because Harry loves you

K-Thanks you! 

L-Welcome Ken- oh wait! Harry's coming , bye ! 

*End Of The Phone Call* 

It was close. 

"With who you were talking?" Harry saig rubbing his eyes. 

"A friend, so what are you going to do on your birthday?" i asked smiling. 

"Oh...i'm going to tell that to Eleanor, and nothing just chill, i was supposed to go to a bar with Ed but i don't know" 

"It desn't matter, she knows her and Ed is coming to California?" 

"Yeah, well he said that" Harry said looking at me. 

"Can i go out with you guys?" i asked with puppy eyes

"Yeah, you obviously can, i gotta sleep" He said going back upstairs. 

Okay so this is the plan that i have with Kendall; we're going to her dad's house in Malibu , i already texted Harry's closest friends and his family, i texted Ed too and he said he was coming, Kendall just invited her sisters, she don't wanna invite just her friends. 

Kendall's so in love with Harry, and Harry's in love with her. It's sad to see them apart. 

Tomorrow's going to be a long day. I'm going to sleep. 

*1 day later*

Today's Harry's birthday, he's 20! Finally my brother is 20! 

I was in the mall since 11:00 a.m. and Harry was sleeping and i came back at like 4 or 5 p.m.

I went to his room with a cupcake and a candle i got in singing and jumping on his bed.... i couldn't wait him to get up.

'....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HARRY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU'

"Thanks man! This means a lot" Harry said hugging me

"I hope all your wishes come true! But now! You gotta get ready! You slept the whole day! It's 5 p.m. already...are you ok?"

"I can't lie...i'm not feeling good, i feel lonely, i miss my mom, my dad i feel empty" Harry said and i could see his eyes, he was sad. 

"Get up! Don't be sad! You have them anyways! Get ready! I'm taking you somewhere" i said and smiled. 

"Ok, thank you!" he said and went to the shower.

I was waiting for him downstairs and Ed arrived at the crib, it was like 6 p.m. 

I opened the door. 

"Hey ! How are?" Ed said and hugged me. 

"I haven't see you in awhile! Good, what about you?" i said letting him in. 

"Good too! Does Harry know anything about it?" Ed asked smiling.

"No! So shut up!" i said covering his mouth.

"Okay! Okay! We're taking him to the bar and then to her house?" Ed said. 

"Yes" i said and as i said that Harry came downstairs running.