FaceTime

Kendall's POV

I haven't seen Harry since one week already, we text each other and we call each other but i miss his arms around me.

Kylie have been so sad lately...she's having "problems" with Jaden. I'm here for her, she already knows. But i won't be available for her for awhile. I'm going to New York, i have a really important photo shoot for Calvin Klein. When i told Harry about this he wasn't happy at all...he doesn't want me to pose with any other guy, and i understand him but he gotta understand me too.

Kourney wasn't happy too. But THAT'S MY JOB!

"Ken! Hurry babe! Your car is waiting outside!" Mom yelled from downstairs. She already knows i'm dating Harry again, and she is happy for us but Brody my oldest brother, well, he's not uh...cool with it.

"Kylie! Promise me you'll call me if you need me! I'll call you every night though" i said placing my hands around Kylie's cheeks.

"Yes! I'm not a baby anymore, i'll, have fun in NY!" She said and i kissed her cheek.

I went downstairs and my mom was waiting for me on the entrance.

"Bye babe, i'll miss you a lot, have fun but take care" she hugged and with that i left.

-In NY-

"Hails!!" I yell at the blonde and tall girl waiting for me in the airport.

"Kennya!" she yelled while she was running to me.

We hugged.

"I missed you!" She yelled still hugging me.

"Missed you too! But i need air" i said and pulled away.

"Sorry" she said smiling "i hear a phone, and it isn't mine"

True, it's mine.

It was ... uh... unknown? It was a message.

Unknown; Hey Kendall, it's Justin, Justin Bieber. Calvin told me we're shooting together! Can't wait to see you again! Let's hang out sometime, maybe tomorrow?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU....

Kendall; oh hey! i didn't know that! and sure, what about sushi? can i bring a friend with me ?

Justin; Sure! Tomorrow at 6:00.

Okay...Justin just told me we're shooting together. Harry will be so mad. I gotta call him.

I didn't realize we were at Hailey's apartment already.

I was in my room so i decided to FaceTime Harry.

He answered. His hair was messy and it was all dark on the ground.

"Hey uh-uh i was slee- sleeping" he said and rubbed his eyes, he was shirtless duh. I laughed at how cute he looked.

"Yeah i see, i'm sorry if i wake you up but i really want to tell you somet-"

"It's okay. Here is like 2:00 am but anything for you" he cut me off as always.

"Aww, anyways, uh please don't be mad!" I said sighed.

"What's up?" He said with his still sleepy voice.

"So, you know i'm making a photo shoot with Calvin, and i... iwillposewithJustinBieberinunderwear" i said as fast as i could.

"What the hell did you said? Slow! Slow!" He said looking confused.

I sighed and covered my face with my hands.

"Okay so! I'm going to pose with Justin Bieber ... " i said and he looked at me. Disappointed.

"Kendall but-"

"I know what i said! And i though it was just going to be me! But it isn't...you know this is my job Harry" i said.

"Yeah i know it's your job, but you have a boyfriend too" he said while he passed his fingers through his curls. I know he's worried.

"Don't worry about it! I swear i'll handle it. Please don't be mad" i said.

"I'm not mad, i'm just nervous"

"Why nervous?"

"If you start to have feelings for him? We aren't together that often, he's sexier than me, and he's a womanizer too" Harry said and closed his eyes then covered his face.

"Harry , no! Don't even think about it" i said.

He uncovered his face and his eyes were red. He's crying.

"I can't stop thinking about it Kendall!" he said putting his hand on his mouth.

"Don't you trust on me?" when i saw him crying i felt so sad, i couldn't help but cry too. A tear rushing down my face.

"I trust on you, but i don't trust on him, don't cry babe"

"I swear i'll take care of it!" i said still crying.

"And i don't trust...on me. I don't feel good enough for you, i feel like...nothing" he said and closed his eyes.

"You're more than enough for me! You're my everything Harry Edward Styles! Don't feel like that! I'm the stupid one here" we weren't crying anymore. Which thing i found good.

"You aren't stupid, you're amazing, you're enough for me" he said and smiled.

"I'm sorry because i made you cry" i said and looked away. Or kinda. Well i just don't looked to the screen.

"So i'm sorry!" he said.

"Harry, i love you" i said and smiled.

"I love you too Kendall, and i'm sorry be because i'm a diva, i'm just afraid to lose you again"

"You aren't a diva, and you're never gonna lose me" i said.

He smiled.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

_______________________

GUYS! Not edited bc i'm on my iPod 😭 JENDALL or HENDALL?! Okay so HARRY IS A BABE. Lol. GUYS!' Kendall looked amazing in the MMVA's. LIKE ZAYUM. HARRY WHY DIDN'T YOU KEEP UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS ? 😂 Btw Kendall's getting prettier since Harry is "ignoring her" .. uh well.

Guys! When i finish this story i wanna make another one but about what? I want Cameron Dallas on it 😏❤ Cameron Dallas and Kendall Jenner CUTE COUPLE👌