Kimye's wedding!!!

Guys! this chapter is going to be so fake lol but I want it to be cutie because I WANT TO! Uh yaaas. I'm updating bc I don't know when I will use internet again :(
love y'all!

OH MY FUCKING WATTPAD! I WAS IN GOOGLE AND GOOGLED HENDALL AND MY BOOK APPEARED OMG ❤❤❤❤❤
but I don't know if I will keep updating bcause I think it is way to long should I st@rt another fanfic? Or naaaaaaaaaaah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kendall's POV

I was getting ready on the room with Kylie and Khloe, as always Kylie on her phone taking selfies and listening to music, Khloe talk to her boyfriend, French Montana.

I was reading a book while Scooty was doing my hair.

"Who's your date for tonight babe?" he asked.

"You" I said and faced him.

"You are kidding right?" he said with his mouth open.

"No! Babe you are my date! You were going anyways so why don't come with me!" I said smiling.

"But Kylie already asked me" he said.

"Be our date!" Kylie yelled.

"Okay! I'll because I love you two little angels" he said kissing my cheek, uh he's gay so...

-

We were walking down the "church"? I was look at all the people that was there, Kanye was there smiling , waiting for his queen, Jaden was with his white batman suit waiting for his... date. Weird but usual Jaden, but I saw someone that caught my eye, a boy with curly hair. I didn't saw his face. I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl.

Kylie, Khloe and I were sitting our corresponding sits.

The man playing the piano changed the song , indicating us to stand up.