My hero

Harry's POV

We hanged on Wednesday , and I practically told her what I feel, I was missing her already, today's Friday and it's 8:00 p.m. should I call her? Yeah! Call her Harry...I keep talking to my self.

"Hello? Harry?" I heard that angelical voice saying my name ! I finally hear her voice !

"Yeah, what are you doing?"

"Well just making my sister's hair, what about you?"

"Oh! You're busy , I'll call you later"

"No! I almost finish , what's up!" she said .

"I was gonna ask you to go somewhere , I don't know, movies or something?"

"Oh...well I'm sorry, I gotta go to a party...if you wanna go you can join! I'll text you the direction"

I wasn't in the mood to go to the party, I just wanted to be alone with here , oh well, I don't know if I'll join. Yes. Maybe... I don't know. 

"Okay I got it" I said.

"I'll wait for you! You should join! It's going to be a good party! It's on my sister's best friend house , she's Stas"

"Okay! I think I'm not sure if I will go"

"Oh....ok" she said with kind of deception on her voice ,to be honest when I heard that tone on her voice I was speechless.

"Yeah, well bye , see you"

"Bye"

I don't known if i should go...

_________________________________________________________
Kendall POV

"What he said?" Kylie asked me with emotion in her voice.

"Nothing, he doesn't know if he can go"

"Oh ! Don't worry he'll go, I'm sure" Kylie said hugging me "Thanks for my hair! Love it ! Do you think Jaden will like it?" she said.

"He doesn't care about your hair girl! He loves you with your hair curly or straight, with make up or without make up"

"Thanks you!" she said hugging me and going back to her room.

She was using block pants with a white tiny crop top and her favorite Chanel boots and her hair all curly.

I was using black high waisted shorts with a white crop top and a black  jacket with my red sneakers-heels. And my hair natural, Kylie did my make up, obviously all dark, she was trying to make me use red lipstick but I don't like to use it if it isn't for a photoshoot.

"KENDALL ARE. YOU READY?!!" Kylie yelled at me I was in the kitchen .

"Coming!" I yelled back and went running to the living room .

"Let's go!" Kylie said going to the garage.

*15 minutes later*

"Kylie!!!" Jaden yelled at Kylie while he was s running at her

"Jaden!" Kylie yelled as well, they hugged and obviously kissed .

"Hey Kendall!" he said and kissed me on the cheek I kissed him back.

I left them alone and I went where my friend Skye was , we were dancing but I was exhausted so I went to sit with Téo .

"Kendall?" some strange voice said.

I looked around, it was Julian. 

I stand up and looked at him.

"H-hi" I said I was so nervous.