It's over again...

Kendall's POV 

"I don't care Hailey, i'm not comfortable here, i know something will happen" 

"Kenny! Stop it! Everything will be alright, i swear" Hailey said and placed her hand on my shoulder.

I know something will happen, i'm sure ! 

"Kendall?" A boy said from behind me. 

I turned to face him and Justin was there. 

"Oh hey!" i said getting up and giving him a small hug. 

"Hi i'm Hailey" Hailey said smiling , Justin hugged her. DUH. 

We sat down and started to talk about things like the photo shoot and our life. 

Our food arrived, and we ate. 

"Well Kendall, i'll wait for you in the car" Hailey said as she stood up, i gave her a "i hate you" look. 

We watched her leave. 

We stayed there like 10 minutes still talking, then i looked at the hour and i decided to say goodbye. 

"It's late huh?" Justin said. 

"Yes, we better leave" i said getting up . 

"Yes" he said getting up and standing in front of me. 

"See you then" i said still standing there.

"Kendall, i had a great time, you're amazing, and i'm still sorry  for what Sel did in Coachella, she was mad at me, not at you or Kylie" he said looking at his feet. 

"Hey, look at me, don't worry about it, it's something between Selena and me, it doesn't matter anymore, i don't care, i'm used to it too" i said smiling. 

"You're a great girl, i reall mean it" he said getting closer, awkward.  

"Uh ye-" GCO (That means got cut off, i'll use it now

He tried to kiss me. 

I just pushed him away and looked at him with a confused look. 

"Don't ever do that again" i whispered yelled. 

"Why? You aren't...single?" 

"No i'm not! And i can't do that to Sel even if she's mad at me! Don't try to kiss me anymore! Don't even touch me, you're so stupid! I don't even know you and you're trying to kiss me, what's wrong with you?" 

"I'm sorry it wasn't my intention, forgive me please" he said blushing, but not a good blushing, it was a shame blush. 

"It's ok but don't ever do that again" i said.

 "Yeah i swear i will not" he said and hugged me, i hugged him back. I know i'm stupid but well, he was ashamed.

I left and went to the car. Hailey didn't ask me anything because she knew something happened. 

We arrived at her house and i went to my room and took a quick shower. I went to my bed. I grabbed my phone i texted Kylie everything that happened. 

We were talking and Harry's ID appeared on my screen.

"Hey" Harry said with a sad voice. Shit...he already know. 

"Are you ok?" i asked.

"No...Kendall i gotta tell you something really important" 

"What's wr-wrong?" i said. 

"Sit down, i know you're walking" 

"Okay" i said and sat down as he ordered.

"Uh, management want me to..." he said and took a sigh. 

"What? What's wrong tell me" i said. 

"Don't hate me! Please please please promise me that you'll love me forever no matter what" he said. 

I know what's going on... 

"I'll not hate you, i'll love you forever"

"I'll love you forever too" he said. 

"But what's wrong" i said.

"UghManagementWantMeToBreakUpWithYouBecauseI'mBusy" he said.

BUT WHAT HE SAID? I don't understand. 

"What you said? Slow now." i said. 

"Management want me to break up with you because i'm busy and i gotta be focused in my career 24/7, 100%" he said and sighed. 

"Oh" i just said, i felt a tear rushing down my face. 

"Kendall, don't cry, pleas-" gco.

"No no, it's okay, i understand you it's okay, let's be friends" i said wiping the tears of my face.

"But i don't want to be just your friend i don't wanna break up because i love you" he said. 

"No, it's okay, let's stay as friends! It's okay though, i , i gotta go, bye Harry" i said and ended the call.

BoyfriEND. 

Okay at least Khloe's arriving today and she's going to be here with me...SISTAS ... yay?

Harry's POV 

I'm not giving up on her...i'll try. I don't care what people say, she's my everything.