Intervention!

Harry's POV 

2 months... 2 months ago i said bye to the best girl in the world just for the worst girl in the world. 

"Hazzaa!" Gemma yelled at me , i was on the kitchen , just sitting there looking around. 

"What? I'm here" i said looking at her. 

"I have news dude!" Gemma said putting her hand on my shoulder and smiling like a fool. 

"What?" 

"So! You're going to LA again right? Well i set you up with this amazing girl, is a skiing trip" Gemma said looking at me still smilng like a fool. 

I don't wanna meet another girl i miss Kendall. 

__________________________________________________________

Gemma's POV

"Gemma, are you serious? Why you did that..." Harry said walking upstairs. 

I was following him. 

"Harry! She's amazing! I promise. I'm not a liar" I said standing in fron of him. 

"I'll try" Harry said smiling , a BIG FAKE SMILE "But now get out the way, i gotta go to the airport"

"Okay okay...bye!" I said and went to my room.

When i was on my room i decided to call Nat. She's an awesome girl! I don't know why poeple say that she's a brat. She is awesome, i'm not kidding. 

-Phone Call-

K- Yo!

G-Hey. I convinced him! Now you can say i'm the best sister in the world. 

K- Oh my God! You're a goodie! I can't convince her! She's kinda mad at me because i accidentally broke her phone. But i'll convince her! I swear. 

G-I hope! 

K- Yas! So what are you--

G- Wait! Sh- He's coming! Bye. 

-End of the phone call- 

"Gemma i'm leaving right now i hope this girl isn't a psycho" Harry said. 

"Hello! You gotta knock first" i giggled "but it's okay. Yeah he isn't a psycho! She's the best" 

"Okay sorry, and well good bye!" he said hugging me. 

I hugged him back. 

Oh my God! I hope this works, Nat convince her! 

_____________________________________________________

2 DAYS LATER

______________________________________________________

Kendall's POV

"No Natalie! I'm not going, okay ? Okay so stop!" i said sitting on the floor. 

"Kendall Nicole Jenner! Don't be a brat! You're going and you're going because i said you're going" Nat said taking my hands dragging me to the fron door. 

"Stop!" i said trying to stop her. 

She opened the door and gave me the keys of my car. 

"Get in the car now! You're going! Oh yeah where's your phone?" Nat said while i was sitting on the driver sit.