Ex Is Back

Harry's POV

"It have passed 3 weeks since the last day i saw Kendall, i really miss her, she asked me to pass Christmas with her family but i don't know if should i go" i said to Liam while we were in his room. 

"I think you should go, but at the same time i think you should go with your family, you haven't passed Christmas with them in awhile" Liam said looking at me. 

"But i want to see her" 

"Skype her! That's a great idea" Liam said giggling.

"Not funny" i said and got up from the bed. I went to my room and decided to call Kendall. 

-Phone Call- 

K: Hello? 

H: Hey! Baby?

K: No! Oh Harry! I'm sorry i didn't saw the ID. It's Kylie. 

H: Oh hey! Is Kendall there? 

K: Yeah wait, she's with Mateo. Let me ... wait. 

H: Okay. 

I said ... but who's Mateo? I don't know him. 

K: Harry? 

H: Hey! This is Kendall now?

K: Yes! Oh my God! I missed you! What are you doing love? 

H: Nothing just in my bed, i missed you too. Wait who's Mateo?

K: Lazy. Well he's my friend, i thought i already told you about him. 

H: No you didn't, anyways what are you doing?

When she told be that he was a friend i felt better.

K: He was trying to show me "how to dance"  you know, Christmas is in 3 days so yeah. Wait are you coming? 

H: But you already know how to dance! Haha, well that's what i wanted to talk about. 

K: Tell me. 

H: Well i'm going to be in LA but i'm going to spend it with my family... i haven't been with them in Christmas in awhile. I'm sorry babe i jus- 

Kendall cutted me. 

K: You don't need to apologize! It's okay, i understand you! Anyways i'll see you later, everything's fine, don't worry. Okay?

H: Thanks you baby, i love you! Now i gotta go, so bye i love you! And thanks you. 

K: It's ok! I love you too! Be careful. Bye. 

-End Of The Phone Call- 

To be honest i though that it was going to be harder but she understood me! I'm blessed to have her in my life. 

Liam knocked on my door and opened it. 

"So what she said?" Liam asked sitting next to me. 

"She said it was okay" i said smiling.

"REALLY?" Liam yelled and smiled.

"Yes! She said: It's ok, i understand you" I imitate her voice. 

"At least she didn't cried" Liam laughed. 

"No, she's very comprehensive, see! My girlfriend is better than your girlfriend" i said smiling.

"Yeah sure, sure , whatever you say big guy" Liam said getting out of my room.