Billboards!

Okay guys, this is way to advanced lol but i just wanna do more actual chapters, get it? Kay let's stop talking though ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV 

"YAAAS LUKE, YAAAS" Niall yelled while he was talking on the phone, i just looked at him like "shut up". 

He hanged up and sat next to me. 

"Guess who is going to sing in the BBMA's representing us?" Niall asked me with excitement. 

"Uh, our boys, five seconds of summer?" I said. 

"YES! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? OH MY GOD, I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD" He said in a girly tone.

"INSTINCT GUUURL! YA KNOW ME" I said imitating his voice. We jumped around and did girly things, we were fangirling.

The boys entered to the room and asked us what's happening, we told them and they joined us.

This is going to be his first time singing in USA and we can't be with them, but we'll watch them in TV.

JUST 2 WEEKS!!! I can't wait.

The concerts have been great, i'm kinda tired but it's a great feeling.

Talk to the fans, have fun with my frieds, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT ABOUT THIS. 

2 weeks later-  

"Niall! Hurry! Hurry!" Liam yelled while we were already waiting for them to be presented.

Great, and worst, she's looking stunning , as always... 

"The band about to rock the billboard awards comes from under, but the direction they are heading is straight up, recently they made their debut on the Billboard 200 number 2 *video starts* now we welcome o-ne, guys i'm the worst reader, now we welcome 5 Seconds of Summer!" 

"KENDALL NICOLE MOTHERFUCKER JENNER" Liam said. 

They all were with their mouths open, even me, they all looked at me. 

"What did i do?" i said. 

"Well, you dated her!" Niall said with his mouth full of popcorn.

"It doesn't mean anything" i said.

"Uh, nah, she was nervous guys, don't worry about it, i mean like 10 millions of people is watching her all around the world, it's normal" Louis said. 

"He's right!" Niall and Zayn yelled.

"Yeah i was just kidding" Liam said laughing. Even though i know he was serious. We all laughed and watched the performance.

"I still think she looked hot" Niall said, i think he was trying to make me feel jealous, he made it. 

"Niall!" Liam yelled and hitted him on the shoulder. I just smiled. 

"Ouch!" Niall said. 

Oh well, Niall is right, she looked hot as always. 

________________________________________________

Kendall's POV 

"Kendall! Stop it guurl! You made it! Don't worry about it anymore! I'll slap you if you don't stop!" Scott said taking both of my shoulders and shaking me, i was so so disappointed. 

"But i ruined it!" i said.

"No you didn't! They ruined it, they didn't change the 1D thing do 5SOS" Scott said. 

"True" 

"Let's make fun of it! It was funny as f*ck" Scott said and started to imitate me. 

I was laughing so hard so i decided to record him.

I posted it on Instagram.

NEVER FORGET YOUR CONTACTS AGAIN KENDALL NICOLE JENNER. 

I meet these viners guys, one of them photo-bombed my picture, they all are awesome. 

Kylie said ... Matthew? Has a crush on me, well to be honest i don't care because i don't have eyes for other boys beside him. They all are short too. Just the blue eyes one is the tall one. 

I had fun.