Confrontation

Harry's POV 

I woke up the next morning i had a lot of messages but none of them were from Kendall...i had 22 messages and 10 lost calls. 

I opened first all the messages from Liam; 

'Dude you're being rude! WHat's wrong with you?' 

'Are you there HARRY!!' 

'She'll hate you...' 

'Look at her Twitter!' 

I didn't know about what he was talking... then Zayn messager, his messages were MORE clear. 

'Harry Edward Styles! What's your problem? I though you was really in love, you're breaking her heart into pieces...Kendall's a good girl and you're f****g it up!'

'I hope you wasn't being serious about Kendall being boring... message me!' 

Now i get what's happening...Dylan is ruining my relationship. 

I thought he was my friend, i immediately called him. 

*PHONE CALL* 

D-Hello? 

Me- What's wrong with you man?

D-Sorry who's this?

Me- HARRY!

D- Oh what's up.

Me- Are you serious? I never said that of Kendall! I told you that she was SHY! I never said she was boring... what the hell is wrong with you? I though you were my friend...you're fake as everyone!

D- Harry calm down! I can explain it , i said that she was shy, i don't know they changed the whole story! I'm sorry.

H- You know what? Just don't talk to me anymore. You're so f******g rude!

D- But Harry- 

*END OF THE PHONE CALL* 

I cutted him up... i don't wanted to hear his lies anymore. 

I wanna talk to Kendall, i gotta go to Calabasas again...

I called to the airport to take a ticket , i'm leaving London in 2 hours and my family isn't here, i don't care ! I gotta see my girlfriend. 

________________________________________________________

Kendall's POV 

"But Kendall, you gotta talk to him before to make a decision babe!" Kylie said rubbing my back. 

I was not crying but i was about to cry...

"Kylie i know, but i'm just, i don't know what to believe anymore, i want to see him but at the same time i i don't want to see him at all" i said and put my head on Kylie's thighs...she started to play with my hair. 

"I know how you feel...there's a lot of rumors of Jaden calling me fat.. or Jaden cheating on me with Sof, but i always listen to Jaden first" Kylie said. 

"But Kylie it isn't the same...Jaden's isn't a 'womanizer' as Harry" i said and i fell a tear . 

"Yeah he isn't. But how do you know Harry is a womanizer?" Kylie said looking at me.

"Umm Ky-" Khloe came to the room running to me and hugged me . 

Why she came? It's 2:00 am. 

"Oh Kenny, my poor Kenny! Are you ok?" Khloe said looking at me.

"Y....Ye....No i'm not" i said and cried on her shoulder... 

"I'm going to... i gotta go to ... bye" Kylie said and walked out of the room. 

"Babe, you don't gotta listen to the rumors these are RUMORS, rumors almost ruined my marriage once...now my marriage is just... you know how i'm right now" Khloe said and she fell a tear. 

"Don't cry...i know Khloe but .. it hurts, to see these pictures of Harry hugging other girls and dancing with them, it breaks my heart" i said . 

"NO! These pictures aren't real! You can see his hair! She had a bandana yesterday in that party! And in these pictured he had not a bandana and his hair looks shorter! He even looks younger" Khloe said taking  her phone out of her purse and going to instagram.

"See! He looks waaay younger" Khloe said smiling

"Khloe i don't even wanna see the pictures" i said and walked to the bathroom...

"DON'T ACT LIKE A BITCH NOW KENDALL!!!! GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW" Khloe yelled knocking on the door.

"No! Get out Khloe" i said.

"Okay! But well , talk to him Kendall, please babe..." Khloe said.

I just sitted and started to cry ... i stopped and went to the shower, i took a short shower and went to take a nap...

It was 7:00 am when someone was knocking on my door..

"Kendall? Someone want to talk to you" Mom said and she left the room.

I was rubbing my eyes i couldn't see anything. 

"Hey" i hear a british accent., Harry ... 

"Hi" i said sitting . 

"How are you?" he asked. 

"Why you ask if you know how i'm if you alreeady know" i said. 

"No i don't know...can we talk?" Harry said getting closer to me. 

"Yup...i guess..." i said getting away from him. 

"Okay, Kendall , i never said that, why whould i said that if you're the best girl in the world! You're everything to me,i wasn't even talking to girls! Just to my supposed friend Dylan! He is the one who said all these lies" Harry said looking at me and running his hand through his curls... 

"Harry, i don't know if believe someone, i wanted to talk to you , but all the rumors.. then the fans saying 'Oh i'm glad that Harry said that' you don't understand how much it hurts! Every single boy play with me...i'm not a toy..." i said and fell a tear. 

"No KENDALL! I love you! I never said that! And the fans...they're just jealous of you! You know you're the only one i love and i just wanna let you know that i'm not going to play with you! I really mean it, you're my princess, they don't know about us, they don't know how it all started, i love you more than anything in this world!" Harry said wiping my tears.

"I just...i don't know Harry i'm hurt..." I said. 

"I haven't show you how much i love you?" he asked getting even closer "I'm going to show you how much i love you again" Harry said. 

He took me by the waist , he sat me on his legs and kissed me . 

But this wasn't the same feeling as always feel. I even i don't know... i saw the fireworks and i felt butterflies on my stomach, my heart was beating so fast, then he kissed me i knew he was saying the true. 

We stopped and i was looking at him. 

"See,you're the only one i love" Harry said taking the hair out of my face. 

"I- I love you" i said.

"I love you too, i love you more than my own life" he said. 

We cuddled and we fell asleep. 

I LOVE HIM.