Tweets

Kendall's POV

Oh my God! I had a great time with Harry, he's amazing, i missed him a lot, but i don't see him as a boyfriend...

I love him but i think it wouldn't work. I went to Kylie's room as i stepped in the house

"KYLIE!" I yelled and jumped into Kylie's bed.

"Hey Boo!" Kylie said hugging me, she had a nervous look...oh well.

"What's up? You have something to tell me?" I said .

"Umm nah! Why you think that? You're so stupid" she said and looked away.

"Kristen..." I said facing her "Tell me! I'm not going to get mad" i said and smiled.

"Kendall...it isn't that babe...i don't want to tell you..." Kylie said looking at me with a sad expression.

My phone was getting crazy vibrating a lot! All notifications from Twitter.

"DON'T SEE IT!" Kylie said taking my phone and saving it under her blouse.

"Kylie! Stop give me it" i said in an angry tone.

"Ok..." Kylie said and gave me my phone.

I couldn't believe it...why is he doing this? He was practically dead for me...

Julian.

Why he does this? When i'm happy something gotta happen! Why this? Why him...why now?

"@JulianBrooks: You little bitch! I though she loved me, whatever!!!!"

"@JulianBrooks: Hahaha! I'm laughing so hard! Kris made it right this time! Didn't she Kendall?"

"JulianBrooks: She's just like her sisters! KardashEnnerHoes! And now she's going to be a Styles! Good job 'model' haha."

When i saw i was speechless...i can't believe him.

I fell a tear.

"Kendall! Don't let him bring you down babe" Kylie said hugging me and taking the tears out of my face.

"Why Kylie? Why ..." I said and cried even harder.

Kylie didn't say nothing just hugged me.

"Because...hardest things happens to the strongest people" Kylie said and smiled.

I guess she is right...but why to me? Now! I'm going to the Fashion Week soon! And i was so excited...why now!

I stood up and went to my room.

I took a long shower. I went out and my phone was vibrating again. It was a call...

It was Harry.

I don't wanted to talk to him. I just turned my phone off...

I was watching a movie and Khloé came running to my room. Oh yeah! I finally talked to Khloé and she says that she's happy if i'm happy.

"Kendall Nicole Jenner!" She yelled and turned lights on. I was still crying. Not a lot as before but i was crying.

"Harry called me! What happened to your phone?" Khloé asked, then she found out that i was crying "KennyaBooBennya! What's wrong ba- oh! Julian..." Khloé said hugging me.

"Khloé...God don't want to see me happy" i said while i was crying on Khloé's shoulder.

"Yes he does! He's just making you learn from your mistakes" Khloé said and smiled.

I smiled too. I was so happy now that Khloé was here talking to me.

We were watching the movie and i decided to turn on my phone.

23 lost calls.

7 messages.

All from Harry.

"Damn! He misses da booty" Khloé said and i just laughed.

"Shut up" i said.

I went to the backyard and called him.

*PHONE CALL*

H-Kendall! Where have you been?

K-Just...doing things.

H- Are you ok? It sounds like you've been crying.

K- No i haven't.

H- Lying huh? These Tweets right...

K- How do you know about it?

H- Kylie and Khloé.

K- Ugh. Yes. These Tweets.

H- You shouldn't be sad... Stay strong! He's just jealous. You know these are just Tweets! Someone made a song about me!

I laughed about that comment of the song.

H- See! I like when you're laughing! Don't cry anymore, okay?

K- Why should i stop crying?

H- For me. I want to see you happy.

I smiled as a stupid when he said that.

K- Ok! I'll do it for you.

H- Promise?

K- Promise.

H- Ok! But i gotta go right now! I'll text you later, i was sleeping.

K- I'm sorry! It wasn't my int-

H- It's ok. It was someone important, that's why i answered.

K- Oh..okay then, bye! Good...night?

H- Yeah good night. Bye.

*END OF THE PHONE CALL*

I was just so happy to talk to him again. He made me smile! A lot.

I decided to Tweet something about these stupid Tweets.

"@KendallJenner: Stay strong no matter what! Don't disappoint the ones who loves you"

"@KhloeKardashian: RT@KendallJenner: Stay strong no matter what! Don't disappoint the ones who loves you AMEN SISTA! 🙌"

"@KimKardashian: Don't disappoint me & North! We love you"

When i saw these Tweets from my sisters i was even happier.

I love my family!

But right now i miss Kim a lot...she's touring with Kanye.

"Kendall! Get inside it's freezing!" Kylie yelled from her window.

"I'm going!" I yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS! I made this chapter on my iPod so maybe it's shorter. Keep reading! Love y'all. ❤❤❤