London? (Part2)

Kendall's POV

Did he really asked me to go out? I want to see him! But I'm worried about Harry ...

L et me tell you who's Harry! Harry Hudson.

He's sick.9 months ago doctors detected him cancer . He is going to have his chemo number 7! 2 TO GO!

Kylie and I meet him when I was dating my first boyfriend Ryan Nassif.

We are so close! And I've always try to be there for help him. His chemo is going to be in 3 days. Yay I'm going to be there. But I will miss Harry. My Harry.

Wait? My Harry? I mean Harry the one that I like.

I was in the car on my way to the place where the interview is going to be.

Radio! I hate you right now. They played "Kiss You" By One Direction obviously. My favorite song of them is Story Of My Life and Little Things.

*Interview*

"Ms. Kendall Jenner, take a sit. We're glad to meet you" the girl said while I was taking a sit.

I was so nervous . But I remember the text from Harry saying 'Don't worry! Be you, that's enough'

"I'm glad too" I smiled.

"Tell us why do you started your career as model?"

"Well , when I was a little girl I wanted to be actress but I am not good acting , so I started to look up to my biggest sister Khloe, she was so obsessed with fashion things and I started to imagine how it would be if I was a model, my family told me that I had that charisma to be a model and that I'm photogenic , so I started to do little photoshoots for clothes lines like Rue 21 when I was 13 and my biggest sister Kim contracted me a teacher and i learned how to walk on runways" I said .

"Oh that's great! Can you tell us some of those runways?"

"Yeah sure, my first runway, but I already had a lot of photo shoots with some company's like Hollister, American Eagle, Vans, Converse, Cover Girl, etc.  I was 15, I was walking with my sister on Sherri Hill it was my first debut" I said looking at them having a lot of flashbacks.

"That's amazing, can you walk here with this high heels" they asked me .

"Sure" I said grabbing the high heels and taking my shoes off.

I started to walk I felt comfortable . I gotta walk over 5 minutes.

"You can take your shoes back" she said.

"Okay!" I said smiling.

When I took my shoes on they said that they are going to call me and that I did an amazing job.

Woo! I'm safe now.

I went to my hotel and Liz went to her room. I changed my clothes.

It was 8pm. I was laying on bed texting with Kylie, Julia, Nat, Shamari and Willow.

Someone knocked on the door and I though it was Liz . .

"Hi" the green eyes boy said.

"Hey" It was HARRY! And I was using my glasses and I had no shoes on "sorry! come in" I said .

"It's ok, nice room"  he said

"Thanks! Take a sit " I said and he sat on the couch.

"How was the interview?"

"It was great, it wasn't hard at all! It was pretty good" I said sitting on the floor .

"Really? They weren't creepy?" Harry said while he was taking his coat and shoes off , sitting next to me "You know , like Tyra Banks, she's kinda creepy" Harry said shaking his body , which thing made me laugh.

"No they are cool" I said.

"Kendall you'll go I'm sure!" Harry said hugging me. His hugs... he's so perfect.

"Thanks! I hope. Anyways i'm worried" I said looking down to the floor.

"Why?" He asked.

"Tomorrow is Harry's chemo and I'm so worried ... " I said.

"Umm...Harry?" He asked confused .

"Oh Harry Hudson , a close friend"

"Oh .. I will pray! Everything will be alright . Don't worry" Harry said smiling.

"Yeah...do you wanna see a movie?" I asked getting up and sat on my bed.

"Sure, can i sit with you?" Harry asked. He asked , I though he wasn't gonna ask me .

"Umm.." I looked at him and he was doing puppy eyes, that isn't cool! Ugh! How can I say no!! "Yeah you can"

________________________________________________

Harry's POV

When I asked her that I though she was gonna say no but she said yes!

I lay next to her and I putt my arm around her shoulders.

It passed 1 hour and she was sleeping already. She's tired aww ! I lay her on bed and I took her glasses off.

I lay next to her and hugged her by the waist . I fall asleep too. I woke up and she was still sleeping . When I woke up she woke up too.

"Kendall I gotta go" I whispered.

"No..." she whispered too "stay? I will leave tomorrow and will not see you in a while " she said with a sad tone.

"Umm, okay i'll stay" I said and she put her head on my chest . I was playing with her head , I had my arm around her waist.

"Kendall?" I asked .

"Yes?" She said looking at me.

"Will you be my princess?"

_________________________________________________
Kendall's POV

"Will you be my princess?" Harry asked looking at me.

Is he asking me to be his girlfriend or....

"I know you aren't ready to have a relationship, you've been single 5 months already...but if you aren't ready i'all wait for you" Harry said .

"Harry...I ... I want to . But I'm afraid. The hate. And I don't wanna be cheated again...my love life isn't the best...my 2 ex's cheated on me ! I feel like a toy" I said looking at him.

"But I am not gonna do that...I am not that stupid to let go the most perfect girl in the world"  Harry said looking at me with a sad expression on his face " But I will wait for you, I just wanna know... do you love me? you'll tell me when you're ready , and you will not fall in love with someone else?"

"I love you and I'll tell you !! I am not gonna fall for someone else because you're everything to me" I said and he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

We were sleeping even more and he woke up , it was 12 am.

"I gotta go" he said getting up and putting his shoes and coat on , I got up from the bed "Call me when you arrive to Calabasas!" he said walking to me .

"I'll! Drive safe" I said .

"I'm gonna miss you" He said while we were walking to the door of my room.

"Bye,I'm gonna miss you too" I said.

He hugged me and give me a kiss on the cheek.

He left and I closed the door of my room.

I'm gonna miss him so much. Well... Calabasas here I go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye guys! This chapter and the previous one are short because is like 1 chapter in two. Get it?
Lol! well KEEP READING