Drama!!!

Kendall's POV

Last night I came from London, I was missing Harry already. I was still thinking about him asking me to be his girlfriend...it was just a dream?

No.

It was real.

He loves me too.

"Kendall are you ready? You know you can't use sandals or heels" Kylie yelled from the door .

I was in the kitchen drinking water. 

"Yaaas! Coming!" I yelled at her grabbing my purse .

We are going to the hospital where Harry's at. I'm so anxious my rash is coming !

"Kendall are you okay?" Kylie asked putting her hand on my should while she was driving.

"Yes i'm" I said looking at the road.

"Yes I'm nervous too!"

"I don't wanna lose him Ky!" Tears... OH WHY!! I don't wanna cry.

"We aren't gonna lose him" Kyie said parking in some place that found "We aren't! He is strong!" Ky said hugging me .

She drove to the hospital. I don't even wanted to go there.

I don't wanted to see someone that I love on that situation , MJ (my grandma) was dying there...

"Hey Harry!" Kylie and I said .

He was there sitting watching TV looking so .... sad.

I hugged him . And we talked about my meet with Harry on London and my interview. Funny huh? Harry and Harry.

He was so happy for me . He was smiling but in his smile I saw the pain.

Kylie was mad and sad at the same time , but I knew it wasn't for Harry (Hudson) ... i think it's Jaden or her friends.

The doctor came to the room , we where laughing and joking around.

"Girls we gotta take this guy to the other room, you guys can visit him in 2 days, don't worry he will be alright" The. doctor said standing next to Harry.

"Yeah girls everything will be alright" Harry said grabbing Kylie's and I hands. 

"Ok I trust on you" Kylie said hugging him.

"Bye, we will see you soon" I said giving him a hug  and loss I g his cheek.

We left the room and we went to Kylie's car while she was driving I decided to ask her what's wrong.

"Kylie are you ok?" I said while I was on my phone.

"Yeah...I guess" Kylie said looking down.

"You can tell me anything" I said.

"Ok I can't lie to you...when you was in London...mom started to say that I should date someone else and that Jaden was a good boy but that  he wasn't enough for me, like what the fuck is my mom's problem? I mean he is enough! That's why he is my boyfriend MINE , Kendall I love him more than anything . I would die for him . I love him to the moon and back mom is so stupid i'm hating her" Kylie said and I saw the tears rushing down her face... I was hurtful she is my sister and she is in love. I understand her.

"Kylie don't listen to mom she's crazy, she want to be young again but she can't , she is jealous because you are so perfect, I mean you are a mini-Kris but you are way better" I said hugging her.

" Kendall I want to see Jaden , I haven't see him in 2 days and I gotta tell him, I know we are going to Malibu but can we go to Jaden's house and will you wait for me?"