London?

Kendall's POV

"That really happened last night?" I asked to Kylie it was 11 o'clock I was still in bed she was laying next to me .

"Yeah it happened but don't worry" Kylie said looking at me  "now le-let me sleep" she moaned.

"You're a great sister!" I said in sarcastic mode. I looked at her and she was already sleeping! THANKS YOU KYLIZZLE!

I was on Instagram and I saw a picture on eNews acc of Harry and I arriving to his hotel with the caption: Wow! Second time together, how sweet they look? We ship Hendall! Do you guys ship Hendall? #love .

To be honest when I first saw it I was kinda mad but then I was happy!

I stand up from my bed and went to the shower it was a short shower, since I was hanging with Harry I feel new! Like the old Kendall, not the one who was getting drunk  with her 'boyfriend', I was  Kendall the smiling one! The happy one!

I went out of the bathroom I was using leggings and a white blouse without shoes, I went to Kim's room. Since she's here I'm getting closer to her! She is like my friend tho! I could tell her anything she will always be there to give me advice , she told me that she feels that I'm her only sister since Kourtney,Khloe and Kylie have been hanging out a lot.

"Nori!"I ran to her and hugged her, she was in the flor playing around and Kim was in the bed looking at her.

"Hey Ken" Kim said while I was kissing her on the cheek, I sat next to her.

"Hey" I said while I was rubbing my eyes. I wanted to sleep some more but I couldn't I was like 12 o'clock.

"Last night you had fun huh?" Kim said looking at me .

"Oh Kim, I was just sleeping don't worry" I said playing with her hair.

"I'm watching you, anyways, Kylie is still sleeping? How Jaden treated her?"

"Yeah, well good as always! You know, Jaden always taking care of his girl!" I said giggling.

"Aww, I wanna see you in a relationship just like them Ken.." Kim said making a sad face.

"Aha...well it will happen someday"

"Soon I hope! I saw the picture of you and him out of his hotel" Kim said hugging me .

"I wanna eat , bye" I said standing up and giving North a kiss.

I walked out of her room, and there was my big brother Rob! I missed him!

"Rob!" I said running to him and jumping on his arms.

"Kenya!" He said hugging me.

"How have you been Roberto?"

"Amazing , what about you?"

"Same, same"

"Well I came to see North so see you" Rob said walking upstairs .

I went to the kitchen and I was eating fruit salad. Someone knocked on the door I ran to the door and open it.

"Kendall! I have good news!" Liz said entering to the kitchen.

Liz is my manager .

"What's up?" I said and I hugged her and I sit again .

"You're going to London just 1 day! You have an interview for the fashion weeks" Liz said smiling.

"But fashion weeks are going to be like in 4 months! This is just December!" I said .

"It's an amazing opportunity! Don't let it go Ken!" Liz said looking at me kinda disappointed.