//Falling?//

Kendall's POV

While we were leaving the restaurant there were a lot of paps waiting outside.

 I was mad but I didn't act like I was , I think that Harry was a little mad or maybe annoyed too. While we were leaving Harry drove fast , to be honest I got a little scared, what if he crashed the car?

On our way back home we didn't talked.

He parked at my house .

"Well.."Harry said .

"Well bye, I guess " I said mumbling the last 2 words.

Oh shit, you're so dumb Kendall Nicole Jenner.

"I would like to hang out again" Harry said, he blushed, so cute.

I nodded "Sure,  I'll give you my number" I said with a smile.

He handed me his phone and I did the same. 

"There it it is" I said smiling at him.

I didn't move. I was still there looking at him like an idiot. How stupid can I be.

When I realized how stupid I must be looking I looked at my feet "Text me?"

Harry sighed "Look Kendall, I had a great night, I feel like Nat didn't do it on purpose but if she did then I'm glad she did it" 

I didn't know what to say, how the fuck could someone be so sweet to someone they don't even know? 

"Uh, bye!" I kissed his cheek and got out of his car, I walked inside my house as fast as I could.

 I closed the door and I sat down on the floor. Jaden walked out of the kitchen.

"Kennya, how's Nat doing?"he said sitting next to me.

"Who?" I said confused.

"Nat? Wait," Jaden frowned and looked at me "Weren't you with Nat?" He asked.

"Who? Oh-Shit. Nat, yeah I was with her and Harr-" I didn't said his name, Jaden was looking at me, his frown getting more evident.

"Let's go with Ky" I said, trying to change the subject, I got up and we went to Kylie's room.

"Hey Ken!" She said, Jaden sat down next to Kylie in her bed, I decided to lay down on the floor.

"K-Dollas" I said sighing as I thought in all the stupid things I did through the night. 

"How was your dinner?" She said .

"It was pretty good" I said with a smile.

"Oh really? How's Harry? Is he a gentleman?" Kylie simply said. 

I looked at her in shock , how Kylie knew about Harry?

"Harry? Hudson?" Jaden asked.

"Nah! Styles" Kylie said looking at Jaden.

"How do you know?" I asked confused .

"Well Nat and I called him" Kylie said "But don't get mad at me-" .

I cut her off "Oh" I said a looking down at my hands, then looked up at her smiling "Let's watch Pretty Little Liars" .

"No! We were watching The Purge!" Jaden said acting like a 5 years old kid.

"You're such a cutie" Kylie said and kissed him on the lips , it was like a 5 seconds kiss. I'm used to them making out in front of me so whatever.

They have been dating for 9 months already.

"Ugh get a room!" I said with a disgusted expression on my face .

"You get out!" they said at the same time .

I laughed "Okay fine" I got up and walked out of the room.

As I closed the door of my bedroom I kicked my shoes off, put my hair up in a ponytail and laid down.

I took my phone, I had some texts already.

From: Unknown

You whore.  Yeah it's me. JULIAN . I thought you loved me, now you're in your bed with an English dude. Fuck you.

Why is he like this? He is the one who fucked everything up. Just him. Involuntary tears were running down my cheeks. 

I got up and walked up to my bathroom, I turned the water on to take a shower.

 It was a long shower. I was feeling better when I got out of the shower. I put on high waisted shorts with a brown sweatshirt and went to Kim's broom. 

She was taking a bath and the nurse was taking care of North.

I was playing with my angel, AKA North when I received a message it was from Harry .

From: Harry :)

Hi. Goodnight, I really had a great night. We should hang out soon! xx

While I was reading it Kim came out from the bathroom I had a big smile plastered on my face .

"Harry,huh?" 

How everyone knows? Ugh.

"Yeah" I said.

"Teenage love" she said sighing like when she talks a about Kanye.

"How do you-never mind" I grabbed North and I laid her on her cradle.

I left Kim's room and went to my room.

Harry's POV

Kendall's  so down to earth, a little shy but she's funny and careful. She also likes to help people a lot, A plus is that she's pretty. I really want to meet her even more. 

When I texted her I was waiting for her to answer I was in the kitchen with Liam.

"How was your lunch with Nat?" he asked .

"It was good," I said as I placed my phone on the kitchen island "I met someone else, someone very cute"

"Who's her?"  Liam asked with a smile .

"Kendall Jenner, Kendall Nicole Jenner"  I said smiling. 

I don't fancy her.

Liam's POV

Little Harry in love? He hasn't been acting like this since his last relationships with the Swift girl. 

"So, you like her?" I asked taking a sip of the water bottle. 

Harry frowned "No" he sighed and kept talking "I don't know, not really" 

"Maybe you do, you just need to get to know her a little bit more" I said.

"Whatever you say Master of Love" He said sarcastically. 

I rolled my eyes "I'm trying to help you so save your rude comments for someone else, okay?" I said, annoyance evident in my voice.

"Sorry, it's just weird" He hid his face on his hands "Oh fuck, girls are so confusing" 

"I agree" I said. 

After a few seconds his phone vibrated. 

"Kendall?" I asked chuckling. 

"Shut up" Harry said taking his phone and walking out of the room.