Jealousy

Kendall's POV

I was sleeping but i got up by all the noise that Khloé was doing outside my room , she was with Mason i can detect when my angel is there.

It passed 2 days since i saw Harry, today are the AMA's i'm going with Kylie . I'm so excited ! I'm going to give an award but i think it's going to be awkward...

I'm going to present it with Austin Mahone...he says that he likes me.

He's cute and all but i don't like him.

"KENNYA BOO BENNYA! Get up lazy ass, we gotta go with Joyce to done our make up!" Kylie said jumping on my bed. Joyce is out make up artist she's more than that, she's like family.

"Kylie but it's just 9:00 a.m." I said covering my head with my blanket.

"Yeah ... true. But! We gotta take our breakfast and ... i don't know! Let's go to the pool, Stas is here" Kylie said taking my blanket.

"Ugh! Okay" i said and got up from my bed , i did a ponytail. I went to the bathroom and i took a fast shower , 3 minutes i guess ! I'm so proud of myself .

"Hottie my shortie , not that shortie but hottie" Stas said sitting on my lap.

"Hi" i said and gave her a kissed her cheek "Ow! What have you been eating?" i said and Stas slapped me.

"Shut the f***k up" Stas said getting up.

"OMG!" Kylie said looking at her phone.

"What???!" Stas said taking Kylie's phone "OH SHE DIDN'T!" Stas said .

I took Kylie's phone.

"Oh!!! She definitely didn't!" I said.

It was a text from Kylie and i's friend, Sofia Richie it said

'OMG! Have you seen your fat ass? Like seriously! I don't understand why Jaden changed me for you! You look like a pork , i don't wanna be your friend anymore! Why you trynna be like me? You're so pathetic. You're so fake! Just remember this brat: YOU KISS MY LIPS WHEN YOU KISS JADEN! Bye bye bitch 😘'

What's wrong with her? Just a few days ago she was here! I looked to Kylie she was sad .

"Are you okay?" I asked .

Stas hugged her.

"Yeah i'm, i don't care" Kylie said and started to laugh so hard.

I laughed too then Stas.

We were at the pool and my phone vibrated . It was a messaged from Harry

'Hey babe, i can't wait to see you at the AMAs. Love you'

'Hey! Love you too. See you there!!'

It was 2 p.m and Joyce came to the pool.

"Ladies! What are you doing? Get out now! You guys gotta look flawless! So come on!" She yelled at us.

We went out of the pool. Kylie went to her room to take a shower.

I did the same. I came out before Kylie but Joyce did Kylie's hair first.

"Okay so! Let's make something natural" Joyce said .

She straight my hair. I though she was going to make my hair curly but she practically did nothing. She used red lipstick...i liked my make up ... but not my hair.

I changed my clothes , i was using a white dress and silver heels.

I went to my room, i wanted Rob to make our hair but he was sick. Every time Rob do our hair and Joyce our make up.