Part ll of lll (Coachella Gang)

Kendall's POV

Last weekend was the first Coachella weekend, i had a great time to be honest but something happened on sunday, the last day. 

Flashback

"Oh my God!" Sel yelled at me. She looked pretty pissed. I was packing my things because we were leaving. 

"What?" I said walking to her. 

"What  i just did! I was with Justin and i kissed him! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU AND KYLIE'S FAULT" She said. 

'"W-What? My fault! Kylie's fault?" i yelled back. 

"YES! Because you invited me because Kylie invited you! It was all good! But then he appeared!"She yelled even harder.

I was getting mad. If she said something about my sisters again i will snap her.

"No! You should stop! It is not even our fault, you're so stupid! I mean you are the one who was with him" I yelled back at her.

"This is Kylie's fault i swear!" she said.

I said i was going to snap her. I lifted my hand to snap her but someone stopped me... thanks Stas. 

"Girl! Stop it!" she said taking my hand. 

"No! She's talking shit about Kylie!" i yelled.

"What! It isn't my fault she's a bitch" Selena said. 

"Wow! What? Can you stop bitch. She's not a bitch! You should stop. I'm serious" Stas said standing in fron of me like trying to stop me to do something stupid.

"Leave now! I was the one paying this apartament! Leave now!" Selena said opening the door. 

I grabbed Stas's hand and we walked out of the house. 

End of the flashback

So today (saturday) Kylie,Jaden, Teo & Moi, Willow, Jordyn, Stas & more are going with us! This is going to be so fun! 

"Kendall! Let's go gurl" Teo said walking in my room "i'll help you with your bags because you're my wife" he said. 

"Ok, but be careful because these are Chanel" i said because he knows i'm not like that. 

"Yeah sure queen" he said. 

"Kennya!" Willow yelled and hugged me. 

"Hey" 

"So! Let's go! Let's go!" she said jumping on me. 

"Stop it!" i said. 

I think this is going to be the best weekend. 

Harry's POV

I'm going to Coachella Valley on sunday with some friends to play golf. Maybe i go to the festival too.

I have been so busy, planing the tour with the boys and i don't have a lot of time for me anymore, or for have a  good time. 

"Harry?" Lou said.

"Here!" i said.

"Oh hey, what cha doing bud" she said sitting next to me.

"Nothing, just thinking"

"Harry! I have a friend, and she's pretty i think you should go out with her or something, you know what i mean?" she said winking.

"No, i prefer not" i said while i was on my laptop.

"Harry, babe, you gotta get over Kendall! We all love her, at least i like her, she's nice, but y'all aren't ready for a relationship, she's busy, you're busy, you need to date someone normal" Lou said.

Is she right?

No. She's not, you love Kendall ! Dudeee.

"Who said i was still in love with Kendall?" i said. But i wasn't looking at her.

"Uh..well your expression when we talk about her or her family says it all" she said and giggled.

"No! I swear i don't like her anymore, she was another girl in my life, nothing special" i said.

"Whatever you say..."  she said and left. 

I still love her? No. Yes. I don't know. 

Kendall's POV

"We're here! Wohoo!" Willow said opening the door of the huge house that i rented. 

I laughed at how happy she was. 

"Yeah but get ready because we're leaving in 30" Jaden said walking to his room. 

"What are you talking about Jaden? It's 9:00 am" Kylie said.

"Uh what? What time we left Calabasas?" He asked walking to the group.

"Like 7:30" i said. 

"Oh! Then we have time enough, Kylie!" He said making puppy eyes looking at a tired and messy Kylie. 

"No! I don't want to cuddle, i'm tired i just wanna sleep alone" she said walking to her room. Well as i told you, they are in a relationship. 

"But babe!" he said and followed her. 

"That's so eww" Willow said "let's go to our room Kenny! I wanna show you what i'm going to wear" she said. 

"Ok" 

-5 hours later- 

I'm getting tired and we just are walking. But here's a lot of people! I was taking my best friend's hand while we were walking. 

"Kendall, uh, i heard some rumors that Harry is going to be here..." she whispered in my ear.

Uh i don't care. Yes i care..a lot.

"Cool" i whispered back. The music was loud! 

We're going to have a great time! 

____________________________

UPDATE! A LONG CHAPTER. UH YEAH. 

Sowwy. LOL. This chapter is not interasting i know but i'm so tired. 

LOVE Y'ALL, KEEP READING BABES.