Part lll (Coachella Gang)

Kendall's POV

I  was so tired already, i'm sitting on the ground with Skye while Kylie and all the guys are playing and dancing around, i was saving my screams and moves for the baby Lana del Rey. Okay i don't know how to dance but i know how to scream so it's enough. 

"Ken, Lana's starting in 30 minutes! I can't wait to see her perfom! Ya know our song..." Skye looked at me. 

"BROOKLYIN BABY!" We yelled  while we get up. 

"Girls! Lana is starting soon!" Willow shaked my arm. 

"I know!" we all yelled, specially Ky, she is obsessed with Lana.

Harry's POV

"Park right there! No one have noticed me yet" i said pointing at some place that was all alone and dark. I decided to come to the festival with Jeffrie. A long time friend. 

"Uh, they will notice you" he said while we were getting out of the car.

"I don't think so" i said. 

We were walking through the clowd , everybody were screaming Lana so i guess Lana del Rey is performing. Personally i like her music but i'm not a fan. 

"Do you really wanna stay?" he asked me.

"Yeah, they haven't noticed me yet! I'm obviously staying" i said and we walked to the front. 

There was a bunch of teenagers dancing. I wish i could do that with some of my friends. I just looked at them and laughed a little. 

When i saw a girl getting up from the floor, she was really fit and tall, using all white and black, her figure is perfect. But she was holding a boy's hand, i haven't looked her face. 

Kendall's POV

"Kendall, get the hell up! Lana's starting my nigga!" Trey said taking my hand (Trey is son of Will Smith he's DJ).

"Okay!" i said.

All the lights were out so we all started to scream, then the music started,Lana's song "Lolita" we started to sing along.

"One, one would you be mine, would you be my baby tonight could be kissing my fruit punch lips in the bright sunshine" Kylie and i were holding our hands, Kylie was practically crying. We danced because we made a "sexy dance" when we first listened to this song. 

We were having a great time! When the song stopped she said hi and said some cute words. 

"Guys! Y'all are so close, can you guys go a little bit to the right" Trey said, i moved and i was next to some guy with black jeans, black shirt and black glasses, how weird, black glasses in the night...just like me. AHA. I accidentally stepped on the guy's foot.

"I'm sorry it wasn't my intention" i whispered yelled.

"It's okay" he said with a raspy and low voice.   I know this voice but i don't know from where. 

I was still dancing with Kylie and Jaden but now Lana was singing Diet Mountain Dew, my favorite i gotta say. Kylie and Jaden started to make out so i decided to go to where i was first, all my friends were buying water and things like that. I don't know where they are. 

The song stopped Lana started to say that she saw really cute couples on the crowd i guess she saw Kylie and Jaden too. Anyways, she started to sing Young and Beautiful, i reminded of Kim and Kanye in San Fran and...him. 

When she started to sing i was singing along and alone . Lol. The boy next to me took his phone out of his pocked and started to record. These rings...where?