What a ... coincidence?

Harry's POV 

"Omg thanks you so much! I love you Harry!!" The girl yelled. She was around 15 or 16. I arrived to my hostel in Los Angeles, i was on my way to my room. I'm so so tired. 

But first i wanted to drink something. 

"Good evening, umm, an ice tea please?" I said to the waiter. 

He went to the fridge and give me the bottle of ice tea. 

"Thank you" i said and went to this table with 2 sits. 

I was on Twitter and texting to Katrina, my friend. She's like a sister to me. I don't wanted to be on Twitter or any social network anymore so i decided to turn off my phone and watch the game that was on TV. It was a baseball game, i'm not a fan but i like it.

I decided to order some chips to watch the game. The waiter came with the chips and another ice tea.

"Harry Styles?! OH  MY GOD! CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE" The girl said and i just nodded in agreement.  

We took some pictures and she left, i hugged her. 

The game was really good, but then someone passed behind me and hit me on the head, i don't know if it was on purpose or if it was a real accident. 

"'I'm so sorry! I'm busy! I'm so sorry" the woman said, practically yelled. 

That voice? I've heard that voice somewhere! But i don't know where...

Kendall's POV 

Oh my God! Kourtney just hit someone on the head! She's so stupid. 

"Kourtney, you're so mean!" I said while we were walking to our table. 

"Well ! It wasn't my intention, i'm hungry" she said smiling. 

"You're so weird" i said and laughed. 

Harry's POV

I finished my chips and my teas so i decided to go to my room, the game was over. I was on my way to the room when i saw this girl on the lobby. She's famliar. 

Umm... I REMEMBER NOW! 

"Kourtney!" I yelled. 

I guess i'm thinking loudly. 

"Harry! Oh hey!" She said while she was walking to me with her arms open. 

I hugged her and she hugged me back, she's way too short. 

"How are you honey?" She said smiling. 

"Good, how are you? How's..." i said but i didn't wanted to say her name. 

"Good and Kendall? Well she's doing great" Kourtney said. I just smiled. 

"I'm glad to hear that, how was the trip to Thai-" Someone started to yell at Kourtney, obviously saying Kourtney. DUH. 

Kourtney's POV

I was going to answer him when i heard someone calling my name.

"Kourtney! I just received a call oh my God ! I gotta tell you a lot oh my God i'm so exci-" 

It was Kendall. 

She looked at Harry and i saw a huge smile plastered on her and his face.

"Kendall, babe! Say hi. And you little english dude! Say hi too" i said smiling.

"Hey.." Kendall said smiling.

"Hi" Harry said and they were blushing.

How cute!

"This is so childish! Where's the hug at?" i said pushing them closer.

They giggled and hugged.

"Way better" i said and the body guard whispered on my ear that we gotta leave soon because the paps were on their way to the restaurant.

"Guys i'm not trying to be mean or something, but why don't you guys talk later? We gotta go Kennya, the paps are coming"

She rolled her eyes.

"Hey! It's okay, i'll call you later, i promise" Harry said and hugged her.

"Ok, bye!" She said and with that we left.

We went to the car and i was going to drive. 

"SO! Kendall stop smiling you'll die" I said putting my hand on her mouth.

"I'm so...happy" she said.

"I know you're...i'm glad you're" i said. 

"Oh well Kourtney! And i'm excited for other reason!" She said. 

Smiling even more. 

"What?" I said looking at her, we were on red lights so YAS. 

"I'm going to NY because i'm going to be..."

No Kendall....