Dating Daisy...again?

Harry's POV

Yes, i'm back, and now i think someone else owns my heart, Daisy Lowe, remeber her? Well i have been going out with her, and she's amazing, she's so changed, i apreciate her. 

No-o, you love Kendall. 

Maybe...yes.

Duh! It's obvious. 

No! I don't love her. She's in the past. 

"We're leaving now?" She asked as she came into the car.

Now! Ask her Harry! It's your oportunity! 

"Daisy, i gotta ask you something" i said and smiled. 

"Yes?" 

"Be my girlfriend...please?" i said and grabbed her hand. 

"A-Are you serious?" she said and her eyes started to tear up a little. 

But you're so stupid! You don't love her. Eww. 

Shut up mind! Now. 

"Yes i'm" i said and giggled a little. 

"Yes! I want to be your girlfriend!" She said and kissed me on the lips. 

Why i don't feel the chemistry? It isn't the same....

"What if we stay here at home?" she whispered on my ear. 

She wants the D! Eww. She thirsty. 

"Umm, no, i actually just came to ask you that, i'm leaving tomorrow! So bye" i said and pulled her away. 

"Okay, bye, love you" she said and kissed me again and she walked out of the car. 

WHAT I DID?! 

To: Kelly O.  

Dude! I'm dating Daisy! 

From: Kelly O.

Oh my ... okay just a quick question, do you love her? Because... we all know who you love. 

To: Kelly O. 

I do! She's beautiful. 

From: Kelly O. 

I can't say that i'm happy, because i'm not! Anyways, let's go out sometime with your 'love' ? 

To : Kelly O. 

Yeah, i would love to. 

From: Kelly O.

Okay! Bye Mr. Stupid Styles. 

Kelly's a really close friend of mine. Kelly Osbourne. She's amazing! She's like the closest girl friend i have. She knows everything about me, i love her like a sister. She's coming to London soon. That's why she asked me to go out. 

-1 WEEK LATER- 

Kelly's coming today! Yay! I'm so happy! Can't wait to see her, i'm at my flat right now, i'll see Daisy in the bar. Kelly and her 'friend' are going to see us there. 

I went to my car and i didn't realize that i was already in the bar with my girlfriend and Kelly. 

We were having a great time. 

Kelly decided to take a picture of everyone and uploaded it to Instagram. I hope she doesn't see it... 

We went out of the bar. 

I was at home already. I was kind of drunk so i decided to sleep. 

I'm going to LA again tomorrow. Kelly gotta leave too so we're leaving together. 

~~~~~~~

I was sleeping and my phone started to vibrate. It was the alarm. 

I went to the brathroom and took a short shower. I decided to use a navy blue t-shirt, skinny jeans, my hat OH MY GOD I LOVE MY HAT sorry i over reacted and i put my shoes on. 

I went to the airport and the girl showed me were to go to get in the plane. 

"Good morning" Kelly said and hugged me. She was eating. 

"Hey" i said and hugged her back.

"Someone looks tired" she said raising her eyebrow. 

"Yeah i know, i haven't slept that good lately" i said. 

"Whatver, guess with who i'm going to be interviewing some people?" she said with excitment. 

"ME? Oh my God! STOP! Please stop!! It's me right??? I'm going to be intervi-" She cut me off. 

"No, shut up. No! Eww no, we don't need homeless people there" she said and laughed. 

I just looked at her with my 'sad' look. 

"Well nah, it isn't you, i'm going to be with the Jenner girls" she said and smiled. 

Why Kelly?

"Oh cool...cool" i said. 

"You're excited inside! I know you! You just want to run to her and hug her and tell her: Kendall, Kendall! You're the love of my life! I love you! Be mine forever! Please!" she said and giggled.

She was right... 

I just smiled at her comment. 

"See! You're so in love with her! It's ridiculous if you say you don't love her anymore..." she said. 

"Okay! Now Stop it! You're so mean! You're so mean!" I said and giggled. 

"Good night, i'm going to sleep" she said and went to the coach. 

"Kelly! I broke up with Daisy" i yelled at her. 

"Now i'm happy! But let me sleep please" she said. 

To be honest i'm better now.

I went to Instagram and posted a picture of some 'Nike' nails that Loui found on internet. 

I was scrolling down and there was this picture of Kendall without a blouse! Oh my Gooood. 

'KendallJenner:morning! just going to hang out in #MyCalvins allll day! ... thank you @calvinklein for my little gifts' 

Wait wait! I like Calvin Klein too! Where are my gifts at? Umm... i think i'm not hot enou- NAH! I'm hotter than the sun. Well, Kendall's hotter than the sun.

I still love her.  

_______________________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER! But i'm back! ♥ Lol c: I'll update tomorrow!!! 

-Xxx