Pure love

Kendall POV

It is 3:00 a.m. i guess,oh my God that's so scary, now i'm scared.

Ugh i can't sleep thinking about what Kim told me yesterday about Daisy...i'm not enough for Harry?

Why my phone is vibrating this early? Who's calling?! 

-Phone call-

K: *moans*He-hello? 

H: Hey! What are you doing? I'm sorry... i woke you up? 

K: What? Who's..oh hey! No i wasn't sleeping but i'm tired, i can't sleep right now. Where are you? 

H: I'm leaving the bar, i'm going to airport. 

K: Cool, how was it? You had fun? And the airport... 

H: Yeah yeah i had fun i guess, and i'm on my way to LA with Gemma. 

K: Oh tell her i say hi. What about your parents? 

H: I will, they're on the airport already. 

K: Ok! Umm, babe, i'm sorry but i'm sleepy so ... have a nice flight! Call you later. Ok? 

H: Ok, Kendall, Kendall! I love you. A lot. 

K: I know you do! I love you too. 

H: Ok i just wanted to let you know that. Bye. 

-End of the phone call-

He sounded nerveous...oh well maybe is... sick? 

I'll sleep, tomorrow i gotta go with Kim to a Children Hospital. 

___________________________________________________

Harry's POV

"Harry Edward Styles! You're so stupid dude!"  Gemma said slaping me.

"Gemma stop! It hurts, it wasn't my intention,i was drunk" i said taking my curls out of my face. 

"I don't know but you better tell Kendall before she see it on the news" Gemma said standing up going with mom. 

Why i did it!? I'm so stupid.. well this happened. 

Daisy kissed me. 

I wasn't sure of what i was doing! I was drunk...i do love Kendall more than anything! But to be honest when i saw Daisy after getting drunk she looked exactly like Kendall. I'm not even kidding. 

Ugh Dunk Harry! You're so stupid... 

We arrived to LA at 7:00 a.m. 

The first thing i did was calling the men that take care of my car. When we arrived he was there already. 

"GUYS! I gotta go to do something first! He knows where's the hotel, he can drive y'all there" i yelled while i was running to my car. 

"OK" Mom yelled back. 

I drived to Liam's hotel, i took a quick shower. I left and drived to Kendall's house. 

I parked in the front of the door and knocked on it. 

Some dude opened the door, he was funny. 

"Yo! What's up!?" He said making the peace sign "Woah! Wait...if i was you i would prefer to stay here"

"Why?" 

"You kissing the girl? That was not cool dude...you made my favorite teenager cry, what's wrong with you"