Author's note

Toxic Tribalism: A loyalty to one's own tribe or social group to the point that dogma and dysfunction become the standard.

•Ayomide is Yoruba and Munachi is Igbo.

Ayomide is instantly drawn to Munachi by her beauty, her boldness and her strong will to be successful, irrespective of their tribe difference.

The undeniable attraction grows into love and their families are not having any of it. Ayomide's family wants nothing to do with an igbo girl and Munachi's family despises the Yoruba tribe.

The drama unfolds..

What will be fate of Ayo and Muna's love?

And will their families choices destroy their relationship?

****** ****** ****** *******

Hello guys it's your girl back here with another thrilling Nigerian Story and I hope you love this one. *scoffs* of course you'll love it.

This story is not in any way trying to state that Yoruba people are wicked or that the Igbo's are always about money or wickedness. People just choose to go along with stereotypes and that's very bad.

This story shows the life of some individuals who are drawn together but the difference in the tribe and cultures creates a problem for them since some of their family members are toxic tribalists.

Marriage between two different ethnic groups can be so beautiful, all that matters is love and trust so the earlier we all sit down and discuss this among ourselves, the better. I have seen a lot of situations where people aren't allowed to marry from other tribe groups because of unreasonable stereotypical reasons and I pray this book will broaden your knowledge on culture and togetherness.

Remember that we need to accept our own before we can preach against racism. You cannot be a toxic tribalist and preach against racism. You look at your Yoruba sister, Edo brother, Hausa brother and your Igbo brother with distaste and you want peace?

Practice what you Preach and remember that change begins with you.

We are one and united we stand, divided we fall.

Ifé aibikita- Love Don't care.

Disclaimer
1. This is a work of fiction.All names,characters,events are from the authors imagination.Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead is a mere coincidence.

•Please do not copy this book or any part of this book. Please! This is MY(Derbieaize) work and I will not appreciate anyone copying or translating any part of this book here on Wattpad or any other platform.

*Read,Vote,Share and comment.Your comments encourage me to do better.

Enjoy this story of love..