Chapter 14

Song for the chapter: Ginger by Wizkid ft. Burna boy.

"If you want make I ginger give me the kokoro
Ma ko je bi jollof
Anywhere I go
Je kan mo pe mo ma gbomo lo
No dey do like bolo"

What's your favorite song/songs from the made in Lagos album? For me it's ginger and essence. In fact it's everything for me! 🇳🇬❤️

Vote, comment and share🙏🏾
—————————————
Ayomide
After eating hot jollof rice and beef sauce with Tomisin, we went to Emeka's house to pick Him up but the guy played a prank on us and we had to waste good thirty minutes fooling around at His house.

We walked into the party from the back entrance because the last thing I'd want this night is for Eniola to be all over me. I've had enough for drama for one night.

"Bro can you see what you've caused Mazi Emeka." Tomisin hissed in annoyance and Emeka laughed like Tomisin just cracked a joke. "You dey laugh abi. How are we going to find Mayowa in this room."

"Keep calling his number guy." Emeka said nonchalantly as he winked at a girl who had been starting at him.

"Don't worry I know where to find him." I turned to Emeka. "And you what have you done to help this situation. Instead of you to try calling Mayowa you're winking at girls."

He threw his hands up in surrender. "It's not my fault that I'm this fine."

"Ah look at you my dear monkey friend." Tomisin retorted and I shook my head at their childish banter.

From what I know about Mayowa, It wasn't going to be hard to locate Him at all. At any gathering, He was either with the beautiful, classy ladies or with musicians. Mayowa is a well known music producer in the music industry and looking at this party and the caliber of people, I knew I was about to prove my friends right.

Since he wasn't with the ladies, he was bound to be with the later. I turned to the direction of the DJ stand and there He was, laughing at something that Mayorkun said. First of all, wow! Eniola invited Mayorkun to her party. It's about be lit in here!

I turned back to my two childish friends who were still engaged in their useless arguments.

"Guys!" I whisper-yelled.

"Mide abeg tell Emeka that Chelsea cannot be compared to Manchester United at all." Tomisin groaned as he stomped his feet on the ground.

"I can't even be having this baseless argument with you. Even Mide knows that London is red."

"Will you guys just shut the hell up!" I turned to both of them with feigned anger. "How did this argument even start?" Tomisin opened his mouth to reply but I interrupted him. "I don't even know why I'm asking because I don't want to know." I turned to Emeka. "And as for you, Of course London is red."

I watched as He did a little victory dance and Tomisin hissed. "Mind you, I'm talking Arsenal red because I don't support Manchester United." He grimaced And Emeka three his head back and laughed like a child. At this point, I could be more thankful for the super loud music in this room.

"In your face my bro!" It was His turn to do His own victory dance.

"Come on guys! I found Mayowa." I pointed to the DJ stand where he was still talking to Mayorkun.

We walked to the DJ stand and as soon as Mayowa saw us his eyes lit up in excitement but Tomisin, being the child that he is and would always be, ran to give mayowa a hug.

"How far na Mide." Falz smiled and we did a bro handshake.

"I dey as I be oh." I joked and we all laughed.