chapter three💥💫

India, Delhi
AR office

There was here nd there rushing between employees.wen they heard that ASR was coming to office.whole office was in hurry to get settled in there respective places. With complete silence.

There comes ASR dressed in 3pice suit completely ignoring greeting which employees showed wen he stepped in the office .With aman running behind him, with files in his hand. After entering to his cabin. Employees had a sing of relief
Inside cabin

After  settledown on his chair he said  aman what are the importance catch ups from last today days.
Aman: sir you got a approval for eas
Arnav stops him nd say Before u start with this tell me what's progress with investigation.
Aman: emm sir the actually thing is is
Arnav: y u stemming aman, what is it.speak up dammit.
Aman: sir I m in  continuous touch with investigation team but but
Arnav: will u speak up aman.
Aman: but there is no progress with kushi ma'am case. They team are put assumption saying that
That
Arnav. : will u speak up dammit .With angry rushing his veins .
Aman: the team is putting assumption sayin that there might kushi ma'am death as it's Ben 6 long years  .
Arnav: with angry boling in him he said .don't u dare to say that aman. Kushi is alive nd I know it.just change the investigation team.
Aman: I already did it sir .
Arnav:better but i need progress in kushi case atleast with new investigation team. He said with claming down his angry .(Arnav has changed thousands of investigating team but still there is no progress)
Aman: yes sir..nd ASR there is another important update which needs yours attention.
Arnav: yeah spill it.
Aman: out of 15 countries .only 2 countries are selected for fashion week UK .One is AR that is dream designs  other on is uk based company that is metha companies. All tho its completely based on traditional attire. Akshay sir nd anjali ma'am have approved  it but final  decision should be made by u ASR. And here is complete repot of metha's .
    Aranv after going to file say  aman it's pretty good. Tell them we are ready to work with them .nd get me all the necessary information about this event.let me later Speak with metha's about this event.

   Aman thanks him nd take his leave with sing of relief.