part 6💥💫

He would have stopped her then and there but the shock look on kushi face told him that she was not expecting this to happening . So kushi Singh riazard you are here he told to himself hoping to meet her soon he followed Maan to complete other paper work to Maan cabin with anjali and aman absent mindly following him behind.

Adi Adi she told moment she saw him .

kushi,  u look shocked what happened in concern voice .

Nothing Adi just do me a  favour she said as tho she was In hurry.

Yeh tell me what is it he said

In my cabin there is a red colour file by name East Europe UK can u please give it shivya sir it's urgent. She told all in one breath.

Sure kushi , I ll do it he said showing he concern to her.

Thank u Adi, I need to go cu later said  kushi rushed towards washroom .

Kushi. What's wrong with her today he said after seeing her rushing towards washroom .

In washroom,after what felt like ages she stopped flashing water  on her fash. Relaxed her heartbeats and said how is this even possible,  did he find me .No it's not possible , as far I know the meeting was with dreams designs and and even in file there was no mention about AR corporations,How is this possible.she was going mad with her thoughts .u can't hid like this kushi u can't run away from them .But dam how they came here was nugging her inside. After composing a bet. u are not same old kushi to get sacred of them, are u ?she questioned herself .no no I'm not that old kushi I can't go weak in front of them.i don't care if they are her or no she said relaxing herself  .saying this to herself correcting herself she went out of washroom making a note to do small investation on dreams designs.
. With that intention she walked towards Maan cabin to get all her answers .

After knocking twice there was response come in.
IImagine maam cabin:

bha she would not complete the sentence as what she saw infront of her made nerve

Arnav, Maan , shivya , anjali and aman  were all settled in  there chair around table and was doing  something paper related work.

Crap, u needed to come here only couldn't u wait till they go she was mental scolding herself.

Kushi , good u are here  .i was about to call you said Maan bringing her out of her thoughts.

Ha .Why wt I did she said  as if she was caught.

Nothing ! Just come her Maan said gesturing her to come near them.