part 5💫💥

The moment he kept his feet on ground he don't know what  happended but felt peace , as tho this place  was waiting for him since long. He suddenly   felt free clam nd peace was all over is mind .He was Having good vibes. That something good was waiting for him .

Chote she shouting 2nd time

Ha di he said ignoring the vibes and giving his full attention to anjali .

Were have u lost I was calling u she said  eyeing him.

Just I was just thinking something, anyhow let's make a move .He  said and started walking .

  After completing all the formality,arnav anjali akshay payal nd aman came out side .The moment they steped outside. They were greated by there UK branch manager with with flowers.

Hello sir , hope u had a pleasant journey. Said  jonny plastering nerves smile.

Nodding his head he made his way to car , which was waiting for them. while akshay and aman spoke to jonny about recent developments in company while walking  towards exit with payal nd anjali following them behind.

Jonny gave aman  all the necessary files which would be required for mrng meeting with metha's after dropping all of them to Severn star hotel .

  After family it is was only aman who ASR can trust, aman knows the real ASR ,he Have seen his boss in pain  after kushi his friend disappeared, aman stood behind his boss in every situation .All raizard family respect aman and treat him like there family tho aman don't have any family but since the day he started working for ASR since the day he was appreciated by ASR since the day the old lady gave him warm hug telling him he is not alone he has his family .He was overjoyed with so much happiness .He was angry on raizard family when they misbehaved with kushi. But later seeing them repeating .He wish god to send her back soon. He kept his professional and personal life at its best .In office he was employee of AR but wen he use to visit AR mansion he was son of house he was equally treated like member of family .He got all relations he got grandmother , parents , brother's and sister . Aman is right hand man of arnav

Morning come  as birds chirping sound she loved this site of early morning.after getting bath she got changed to her formal attire as today is one good important day ,tho she don't have any idea of  event her only work was designing traditional designs for fashion week. She was nerves as it's completely new for her in designing field after lot of plending she agreed to work for fashion week.  Dressed in dapper formal dress  with sweet smile she  made her way towards  lift.
If any one sees kushi would surely fall  in love with her , the way she dress ,the way she speak. she has some unique spark in her .But she also know how to maintain safe distance from people .afterall life thought her many things at young age. She knows when to and when not to be herself. Preparing for her new experience she made her way to office .

Imagine kushi wearing this outfit:

He welcomed his morning much more expected then previous mornings .He was looking forward for a day. Dressed in lavish arman suit as always dapper after all the Mr perfection he is . Walked outside his room towards aman who was waiting for ASR in lobby.

Imagine arnav wearing this outfit:

  Good morning ASR he said wen he was him walking towards him

Morning aman, hope di is ready. He said looking around the room.

Di is ready she just went out as she got a call said aman collecting the files which were on table.

Did u inform akshay as not join us said arnav pocketing his hands .

Yes ASR I said.

Chote let's move it's getting late she said walking towards them dressed in causal dress

Imagine anjali wearing this outfit:

Giving a nod to anjali he started walking to exit with aman and anjali talking nd walking behind him .

Imagine karan as aman: