part 43

khushi gupta was in battle of heart and mind .her heart screamed for arnav worrierness and mind kept warning her he is nothing .

She was In mix confusion .by seeing him it was clearly visible he was weak and I'll but her mind warnings she kept diverting her mind to other thing  .above that her stress realise food was banned

" u were talking big big , no dadi I will fast see now khushi were are u , I'm hungry .I don't want to eat those fruits and sweets , Jalebi's I want jelebis "khushi muttered to herself walking towards entrance of office , as she was going early to home .

And like always arnav joined her near entrance  talking on phone .seeing her he cut the call , giving her cute smirk .

Giving him angry look, khushi walked to her car while arnav stood watching her going smiling widely.

Khushi saw this from inside her
"What's wrong with this human , u better avoid him khushi he is insane"khushi said driving out the campus .

Soon arnav car stood near him , while driver opened door for him .He too roared towards home .

_________________________________________________

The raizarda and methas were happy today .for raizarda it was high raising of shares and giving benchmark surprise to market about there international deals .

And about mehta , opening the new branch plus high shares and deals with Indian tycoon like ASR was nothing but big success for metha's

It was delayed  from many days , for throwing success party due to business reasons both the company's kept it private but today was big day so maan and arnav decided to have family get together for dinner and throwing party for there employees.

It was decided the 2 family's will be going out for  dinner after evening arthi , knowing the elders lady's won't appreciate this so they decided after evening puja the family's will be going out for dinner which will be private affairs.
While arnav idea was evil so that least he can be near his wife for sometime and maan thought it was celebration. Off course little did he know .

*********************************************?
When the idea was decided with respective family's dadi and nani said same , no non veg and will be back soon as they have to get up early next day for early morning puja.

*********************************************

Khushi took dinner invitation happily , why won't she .food is what is want , she was excited and having finally food was something big carving for girl like Khushi who did fasting since mrng oly eating fruits and sweets .tho she had plenty of jelbis but still foodie after all .

Khushi lied when she was asked to join for druga puja in raizarda mansion saying she has to attend some international calls .While others family members  went to attend puja leaving behind Khushi and varun .

" what are u doing there " varun said entering her room falling flat on her bed

While khushi was sitting inside her closet door

Busy in phone .